||4||

Abhi read alll the messages of abhishekxglam, he was surprised to see his fan talking so causally to him  . The last when he threatened him was cute according to Abhishek. He felt the other person was childish. 

Abhishek/abhishekxglam 

Hey 

(He messaged and  was waiting for reply , he was kinda nervous . He knew that his fans eagerly waited for his reply , he tried his level best to reply once in a day . Come on his dms would be filled a lot , that he can prioritise every one but he conveyed his love to fans through live sessions and thanking them each and every time . His phone beeped with a continuous messages after 5 minutes .)

Hey Abhishek Sir 

Wait you really replied me ?

Am I dreaming ?

Ouch no .....it's real !!

Omggg thank you so much 😊 

I am so so happy now ❤️❤️

Omgggggggggg !! It's unbelievable.. I am dieing out of excitement !!

I love you so muchhhh ❤️!

Hey relax calm down ok !

I am wanna talk about something

Yeah sir 😊

See the post ...that 

      The birthday one ?  Omg did you like ?

No...

The hero gayab mode on one ?! Right I loved doing that post .

Chup ! Don't reply still I complete I am speaking about the CHEATER post !!

    Oh hehe 😉 that one . I was bored so I did it .

Are you for serious ? 

That was fun , but thanks for remembering I am angry on you *pouts*

Shouldn't I be the one who is angry , you actually called me a Cheater for fun just because I REPLIED YOU  in comments!!

  No not for replying but not giving me Oreo frappe !!

Yeah that's what !*sarcastic* 

      See I am sorry if I hurt you sir , it's just for fun . I never thought things take huge . I am gonna delete the post .

(Seen...)

abhishekxglam : It's just for fun , don't spread hate 💔

-comments are disabled for this post .

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Hey guys hope you all liked this chapter !! Well abhishekxglam deleted the post .

Is it only because of Abhishek or anything else ??

What will happen next ??

Should I continue this book or delete it ?? As the votes and comments are so less .Not even 20 comments!!

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹