Three

Vincent's POV

Yesterday Haru message me saying that he wants me to meet his cousin cause his cousin will start to go to brokkwood academy,and I knew who that girl was but sadly he never tells me her name everytime I ask him he always change the topic. He usually talks about this cousin of him and to be honest it was a girl,he always tells me how smart she was but also a scary person when mad and advice me not to messed with her when I finally met her.

I asked Haru what her name was and godddd yesss finally he replied.

"Ainsley"

The name was stuck in my head then suddenly a flashback stoked to me.

"If I'd ever get a chance to change my name I would go for 'Ainsley'"the girl said.

"Your name is already a pretty name why would you want to change it."I asked.

"It's because.."

I was awaked by the loud ringing of my alarm clock,gosh I've had the dream again. This dream had been hunting me since I met the girl.

I tooked a quick warm bath and got dressed ,it's already 6:30 I'm already at the dorms since yesterday so I head to the front and waited for Haru and his cousin to arrived. After a few minutes I saw a familiar car it was a white Mercedes then I saw Haru getting out of the side of the car,then..

A gorgeous girl with a dark brown hair like mine except it was darker she has a piercing green emerald eyes that looked seductive she has a nice curves and  overall a great body and she has a pale skin as if she never go outside. I didn't notice I was staring at her for too long and I eventually lost my cool. I looked at Haru and I smiled right before he said a word he noticed that the girl beside him was gone,as if she vanished in tin air.

"Gosh that girl"he groaned.

And I laughed at his expression.

"She's bad at communicating to other people,I'm sorry"he apologized.

"It's fine bro"I told him.

"I never planned this"he sighed.

I tapped his back and he smiled.

"My sure she's just wondering in the hallways,I'm sure she'll meet Katelyn on the way"I told him earning a light blush on his face,I knew she liked her since freshman year.

We walked in the hallway and headed to the cafeteria,I knew he hasn't eat yet and so am I. Wonder if his cousin already ate.

7:35,we finished breakfast and parted ways as I head to my classroom and he head to his— we promised to meet at the cafeteria and try to find his shy 'cousin'.

I headed to my classroom and the teacher was already there, I greeted ms. Rose and sat at the front. My first class is fucking math but it's fine cause I'm not that dumb.

Ms. Rose got up to her chair after the clocked strikes to eight she was about to speak then suddenly.

"Excuse me"

A girl walked in.

It was her.

She walked inside like a goddess with her dark brown hair flowing and her piercing green eyes. I looked around to see the the students gasp in awe because of her beauty.The teacher too.

"Ahh..you must be the new student

I would want you guys to meet
"Ms. Ainsley Moriarty"

She stood at the middle beside the teacher.

She gaved a look of shyness.

Luckily the teacher quickly get what she was trying to say.

"Ok so..she is from italy but also spent her childhood in Japan. Her parents are business negotiators. She's been homeschooled for half of her life"the teacher paused and chuckled a little."so please don't be rude to her..she may have some problems on communicating but please welcome her with kindness"she finished.

Teacher looked at her and nodded she nodded back,and scanned the seats if they're some vacant.

After scanning,her eyes landed on mine which made me flustered a bit,she looked at the seat on my right and immediately walked towards it then sat beside me.

She was quite the whole time and was reading a book secretly but it didn't matter to me—the teacher called her to make an illustration of a circle and find the right solution to get the diameter of it. It's easy to be honest.

She walked in front of the chalk board,she grabbed a piece of chalk then drew a perfect circle in just a second—the students gasped as she write some numbers and solved the problem,the teacher too was surely surprised by her.

She nodded at the teacher and the students applause—she walked back into her seat and continued to read the book. I really want to talk to her so bad but I don't know what to say.

"Uhh hey"I stutter.

She glared at me then put her attention to the book,I thought she wouldn't talk or reply to me but.

"What"she coldly replied.

"Woah woah-"I told her.

"If you don't have anything to say then shut up and Shi'ne"she glared at me.

I froze with her statement,woah she's really tough. I'll just play along and in the end I'll  show who's the boss is.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The teacher dismissed us—i was grabbing my notes then Ainsley walked out through the door,I need to tell her that her cousin is finding her. I grabby my things and went straight to the the door I found Ainsley walking through then she took a right at the main corridor. I'm gonna say it to her properly this time—i turned right then saw no one,then someone grabbed my neck tie and pulled me inside an empty classroom.

It shoved me in the wall and my back hurted when it hitted the wall.

"Doshite?"
'why?'
"Naze anata wa watashi o forō shite iru nodesu ka"
'Why are you following me?'

I gulped then immediately scanned the wall until I found the light switch,I turned it on and Ainsley's face was facing mine.

Comment and vote