Chapter one

Michael ran through the rain thinking of how his father would be so mad that he was home late. William made Michael want to run away altogether. But he couldn't. Not when he had siblings. Michael finally arrives at the front door to be greeted by his sister and brother. "Mikey your finally home!" Elizabeth says in disbelief. Michael glanced over to Chris but said nothing. Chris must've seen Michael look over because now he was saying, "W-Welcome ho-home ho- I mean..Mikey" The siblings walk inside to see William cooking something on the stove. "Is that..fish and chips?" Michael says happily. "Chris insisted on making you favorite meal tonight." William said in a almost sad tone. "I wanted to make some pizza but, I guess I can tomorrow." Michael couldn't believe his ears. Was he dreaming? "T-Thank you father for cooking my favorite!" Michael cheerfully said as he ran off to his room. He walked in his room to find his siblings staring at him. The rain turned to a pour. Michael said, "W-What are y-you guys doing?" "I want to kno-" Elizabeth made out before Chris covered her mouth. "What Beth was saying, she wants to know if you can ask if Circus Baby done." "No! What a horrible lie!" "It's true!" "Not!" "Tis'!" The two yelled at each other until you could just barely hear, "DINNER IS READY!" The three rushed to get food as they were so hungry they could eat 10 platters of fish and chips.