Chapter- 29

Previously avneet gave ritika a pain relief injection to cure her sprain pain....

Continued-

Right now avneet is in her cabin and ritika,siddharth and ishita are outside waiting for avneet to give them her prescription of medicines...

Avneet's pov...

It's was so weird I had never seen such person who is afraid of injection this much as rits...she was behaving like a child...and even children don't behave like this as she was behaving...right now I am in my cabin preparing the prescription...when Sudden door opened.... revealing Mr.arrogant Nigam....

He comes near me and said...no ..no no said in his all time favorite as arrogant tone....

Sid- why the hell you're taking this much time...or have you forgotten your doctor studies that you are not able to make a simple prescription....

Can I give him a punch!!!

Avi- I have forgotten nothing...but if you are feeling so much then why don't make it by yourself...

Sid- can't you talk with straight face...

Avi- (laughed sarcasticcally) look who's saying...

She continued her blabbering...and sid was just staring at her with a straight face...

siddharth didn't said anything  and started moving steps towards her.....

When she realized that she is jabbering in herself then she looked towards his moving body who is coming towards her saying nothing...she started moving backwards but he still didn't stopped here...

Avi- what?

No response

Avi- a..are..yo..u  trying to f..ffrighten mee...

No response

He was still moving steps towards her with no emotion on his face...and she was moving backwards trying to show herself strong..

Avi- he..hey..you if you.. think that you can scare me like this then you are absolutely wrong..y..

She stopped when her back collided with the white wall of her cabin behind her...he put his one hand on the wall caging her from one side...they were so close that his breath was hitting her neck...she lowered her lashes...but then again looked at his hazel brown orbs who were continously staring at her chocolate brown eyes...her breath hitched because she never felt this type of feeling before when she can't able to speak...but still tried to speak but can't...

Sid- speak now...why are you not saying anything...Dr avneet...

He whispered in her ears...current ran down through her spine.....the closeness between them was giving her the another level feeling...she was shivering due to the proximity...but she gathered all her courage and saw in his face which was having a smirk plastered on it...she rolled her eyes and  hits his leg with hers...and his smirk disappeared....he started jumping with here and there...and while avneet was laughing...

Sid- you jungli billi...wild cat...

Avi- you know what you are looking like a monkey right now...(laughed) who is jumping here and there....

Sid rolled his eyes but soon smirked...

Sid- by the way I don't know that I have this much effect on you...

Avi- shut up..no not at all...and you were trying to play with me...right so I have to play along...hmm...

::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks for reading.....that's all for today....hope you like it...I will try to update chapter 30 today only...and sorry for short chapter...do vote and comment it you like it...

Your author
Aradhya....