Chapter 38

As soon as she told him about her situation he started laughing like a maniac....on this she rolled her eyes....

Avi- here I am so tensed and you are laughing....

Siddharth was still laughing ignore her statement....

Avneet- i don't think so that I have told you this for your so called entertainment....

He was still laughing....

Avneet- Siddharth!!

She screamed not so loudly.....but he didn't had any effect....

Avneet- I just made a huge mistake by telling him.....he have just gone mad...

She fold her arm near her chest and one hand on her head🤦

Avneet- will you please help me....

Finally he stopped...she mumbled 'Finally the monkey stopped '

Sid- what...what did you just said...

He said being alert...

Avi- no..nothing...I was just asking you will you help me...

Sid- when did I told you that I will help you? In fact  I am on a date with my fiance...sorry I can't...

He said shrugging his shoulders...whereas she was just out of words....her expressions changed into angry one...and was about to scream on him....when he said...

Sid- hey..wait... wait I was just joking...
Avi- do you really think that this situation is good enough to joke...(trying to control her frustration)

Sid- wait let me think for a solution...

He went near the door and peeped outside the door to see....

manjul and rits were busy in talking....and jaireem were also busy in there lovy dovy talks...

He signalled avneet to come near the door....she came...siddharth again closed the door....

Sid- manjul and rits are talking with each other because of that his attention towards the door has been shifted and that's a good thing...whereas your bhaiya bhabi are lost in their talks...so I think it's a right time for you to escape...

Avneet was about to say something...when he interrupted...

Sid- and also the entrance is close to washroom...and don't worry I will be with you....

Avneet- hmm okayy...

Both of them went outside the washroom...and hiding themselves they ran to the main door and went outside the hotel...

Avi- thank godd...Bach gye mujhe to lg raha tha aaj main pakdi hi jaati but thankyou God...

(Thank God....I thought that I would have been caught today)

Sid - you're only Thanking God not me (narrowed his eyes)

Avneet- common.... don't be a drama queen okayy...(rolling her eyes).....

Avneet - And thank you for saving me....

She said genuinely looking at him....he just nodded and hummed....

Avneet- and now you also go....your fiance will be waiting for you....

She smiled...

Siddharth- don't be so sweet Nakchadi....I can't bear this much sweetness from YOU!!!

He said sarcastically emphasizing the word you....and her thankfull feeling replaced by frustration....

Avi- Is this behavior is only for me or with someone else also....(fake smiled)

Sid- actually no...only for you....

Avneet mumbled "ye rahega to Bandar ka Bandar hii...."

Sid- I heard that...
Avi- so what??

"Ek to is jangli billi ko bachaya or upar se ye mujhe hi panja maar rahi hai" sid muttered under his breath....

Avneet- I heard that..
Sid- so what...
Avneet- nothing...byee

She said angrily....and turned with a jerk making her hair fall on his face...and he stumbled resting his hand on his face...she went away...

He sighed "Nakchadi"......and carefully went inside the restaurant's washroom and then went to ritika.....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Right now avneet is in a taxi going back to home...suddenly she remembered about manjul and texted him about the whole situation except how siddharth came and helped her......whereas manjul was pissed off seeing her message and in anger he also left from the hotel....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thankyou for reading...
That's all...

Updated after ages🙃
Please do votes and Inline comments....
Byee....