Turn 2: Exhibition Match

Two days left until Aichi has to fly back to America. As usual, he went to Card Capital and sometimes, he help both Misaki and Miwa when they need it. Sometimes, Misaki feels bad for him since he must be tired with his college duty and flying here and there. But Aichi doesn't mind...

Then, Tokoha went to the first Card Capital. It's quite rare of her to go to the first shop since her house and school is actually very near to the second shop. She came to the shop looking very weird...

Misaki: "Welcome... ah, Tokoha."

Tokoha: "Misaki..."

Aichi: "Ah it's you, Tokoha."

Tokoha: "Oh, Aichi is here as well.

Misaki: "He only has two days left before he has to fly back to America."

Tokoha: "I see, I'm sure Misaki will be lonely again."

Misaki: (Blushed) "H-Hey..."

Tokoha: "What, I'm not wrong right?"

Aichi: "Ahehehe... I'll make sure to come back next summer as usual."

Misaki: "Don't worry, you must focus on your college first. We can always spend some time together once we graduated."

He always feels grateful that Misaki understand his condition. She wants to spend some time with him but at the same time, his future career is more important. She understand that very much...

Tokoha: "That's Misaki for you. You're so lucky to have her as your girlfriend, Aichi."

Aichi: "Yep, you're right. I'm so lucky."

Misaki: "Isn't it the other way around? I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend."

Tokoha: "Well at the end of the day, you both are such a cute couple. So you're both lucky hehe..."

Aichi: "Ahehehe right."

Misaki: "By the way its been a while since you visit the first shop..."

Tokoha: "Oh yeah, it's just..."

Misaki: "Hm?"

Tokoha: "Well, I'm sure you're bored already about this."

Misaki: "Is this about your friend again?"

Tokoha: "Yes, that's right."

Misaki: "Jeez, you should scold him. That guy is too arrogant."

Aichi: "Is this about that same guy?"

Tokoha: "Yes..."

Miwa: "Well, that guy really reminds me of someone..."

Aichi: "Ahehehe I know who you're talking about."

Tokoha: "I talked about it with my brother and he said that I should talk to him with four eyed and cool head."

Misaki: "Yes, he's right. You should do that so he doesn't keep doing this to you all the time."

Aichi: "Yep, I agree."

Tokoha: "But, I don't know how though. He never listen to anyone, including teachers as well."

Aichi: "By the way, does he play Vanguard?"

Tokoha: "As far as I know, no he doesn't."

Aichi: "Hm, I see..."

Misaki: "But still, you must try and talk to him. Despite that cold personality, I'm sure there's that warm personality inside of him as well."

Aichi: "Yep, Misaki's right. Every people must have that good side as well."