Chapter-3

[College]

As I enter the gate of the college, I found the students standing there.

I walked past them.

What are they doing here?
Today's assignment has been canceled....then??

I went up to the corridor and found Irene there. She was talking to her friend. I went and placed my hand on her shoulder. Irene turns around.

There were bids of perspiration on her forehead. Huh.

Y/N: Irene you told me last night that the assignment is canceled. Then how come you all are here?

Irene's friend interrupts me before Irene could speak

Her friend: no...it never was canceled...Irene why did you lie to your friend Y/N!?

Irene: Ahhhhh.... I-I-I... Y/N Can we talk alone for some time...please!?

I nodded and Irene took me with her. We went and sat in the library.

Irene sits down quietly without even looking at me.

Y/N: Irene... What is it...Why did you lie to me...what made you lie for the first time to me...?

IRENE BREAKS DOWN AND HELD MY HAND

Irene: Y/N please forgive me.... I did not want to do that...that....that Lisa... She forced me to do it... I tried to resist but-

A/N's POV

Y/N PUTS HER HAND ON IRENE'S SHOULDER TO CONSOLE HER.

Y/N: Irene... I know that you can never do such a thing and especially with me...What did Lisa do?

Irene: Y/N...You Remember when I and your brother Yoongi were friends...we took some pictures together.

Y/N: Yeah...I remember...So, what?

Irene: Lisa got a hold on those pics and she was blackmailing me... Telling that she will show those pics to my mom and will tell that I have an Affair With your brother.

Y/N: Whatt!? but how can she do that...And why will your parents believe her...?

Irene: They will believe her as they think that I have an affair with someone...IT IS HORRIBLE TO LIVE A LIFE OF A CRIMINAL...My Parents always suspect me...Oh...Y/N I cannot explain to you how it feels...Please Please Forgive me...please.

Y/N: I can never be angry with you Irene...Now I will teach that Lisa a lesson...wait just let the assignment finish and She will come to know that neither Irene nor Y/n is weak...We know how to fight back!

She gets up and leaves from there. Irene was about to leave when Jungkook comes to her and stops her.

IRENE TRIES TO HIDE HER TEARS, BUT JUNGKOOK CATCHES HER.

Jungkook: What did Lisa do Irene...? Tell me the truth!!

Irene: She tried to get Y/n out of the college...and only for you Jungkook... She is JEALOUS...She thinks that Y/n is taking you away from her.

Jungkook: WHAT NONSENSE??? I never felt any sort of feelings for Lisa then who is she to control my life...I need to talk to her!

He too leaves from there.

Y/N is sitting in the class and doing her assignment when Lisa comes in and gets shocked seeing her there...Y/N continues doing her work even though she understands her presence.
Lisa was confused when Jungkook comes into the class and drags her out.

Y/N looks up and decides to follow them.

Lisa: What is wrong with you Jungkook? Why have you dragged me here?? What do you want?

Jungkook: First you tell me what you want? Huh. Why do you want to throw Y/N out of the college?

Lisa: She is cheap.

Jungkook: Shut up...I did not ask about her certificate from you...I know her at least better than you...You just tell me the reason behind your cheap conduct.

Y/N was listening to them. She was shocked to see Jungkook defending her. She goes to Lisa to talk to her.

Y/N: Your plan was good but your fate was bad that I came early today...I came to reissue my books but ended up giving the assignments...I don't know why you did this but the thing is that your way to do the work was wrong...You can never stop me from getting my studies completed with your cheap acts.

Lisa looked pissed off.

Jungkook was hella proud of Y/N's confidence. Her eyes when she was talking to Lisa. He felt a strange pull towards Y/N, After completing her speech she leaves from there. Jungkook follows her.

Jungkook: Wow...That was amazing!

Y/N: Thank you...Btw thanks for your support... but I don't need it...I am Sorry. I think that you should leave me on my self...I will manage.

Jungkook: I know you will manage...I also know that you will never need my help as you know how to handle situations better than me... but always remember that if you have no one by your side in the time of crisis then if you turn back you will always find me there for you...I want to stay with you as your friend Y/N...Please let me be!

Y/N nods.

Y/N: Ok...Just Friends...

Jungkook offers his hand for a handshake.

Jungkook: Yeah...Friends.

Y/n accepts the offer and they shake their hands.

******************♡****************