Chapter Three

Harry's POV:

"IT'S TIME TO GET UPPPP, ITS TIME TO GET UPPP!" Louis, Niall, and Liam chanted. They jumped on the plush hotel mattress, grabbing me and Zayn's arms and hitting us in the head with the feather pillows. 

"Ugh, it's so early, lads." I emitted a low groan and sat up, the cold air causing my tan chest to rise with goosebumps. "Where's Paul? What time is it? What happened to my phone? Do we have plans for today?" I rambled lightly, rather annoyed at my rude awakening.

I guess you can say I am definitely not a morning person.

The other three boys shrugged and got up from the bed, walking from the suite to the small hotel room. Louis stayed behind. already dressed and was texting Eleanor.

"Which one do you want me to answer first?" Louis asked with a smirk, not taking his eyes of the screen of his phone.

"Ugh, second one?" I groaned.    

 Louis sighed and checked his watch. I pondered on whether to tell him that he has a clock on his phone but decided against the remartk. Afterall, the day was already ruined due to my grounding. Might as well not make it worse.

"Okay, well it's ten o'clock. Paul had to meet with the other stage manager at 9:00, and when he comes back we're all going to the mall. Zayn's mirror broke and he lost his quiff comb, and I think he's going to have a proper meltdown. You comin' with us or not?" Louis joked, receiving a glare from a pretending-to-be-asleep-but-actually-just-lazy Zayn.

I sighed, remembering my punishment, and how I was forbidden to go out and have ANY fun while we were still in England for the rest of the week.

"Well Lou I'm sorry, I didn't sleep well last night and I'm not feeling too peachy. I'm staying home." I mumbled, even adding a yawn for effect. 

I huffed and sniffled, hoping Louis couldn't see through my obvious lie. Ruffling my tangled morning- hair,  I turned away from him quickly in hopes that I would not see the dissappointment on his face, though I could still hear it lingering in his sigh and monotone voice.

I went over to the bed, closing the dusty window curtains and pulled back the soft blanket. I didn't bother changing into anything last night, so I still lay in my black  jeans from the day before.  I jumped into the bed with a grunt and mumbled a low "Have fun." to the rest of the boys as the exited the room with Jack Wills hoodies, OBEY hats, and black Ray-Ban sunglasses in hopes of being inconspicuous.

I clenched my raw fists, regret from my punishment washing over me. God, I'm stupid. Now what the hell and I supposed to do? I thought, starting to relax. Plugging in my earbuds to my cracked iPhone, I blared my music until all I heard were the repetitive strums of the bass guitar. 

 Once again I drifted off into a low sleep, hoping to wake up with the boys gone so I could have the day to myself. Louis sighed and turned around, meeting the rest of the boys as they waved goodbye to me absentmindedly.