Rainy day (Sarawattine)

Dark clouds were surrounded over the sky.
Heavy rain was pouring.
In the city of Bangkok so many things were happening.

Some were working, Some were stuck in the traffic jam and some were going home.

But outside a store stood a pretty boy with deep in his thought and waiting for the rain to stop.

Even tho their was a utter chaos around him because of the rain, it doesn't affect him.

He was so tired because of the case he was working on from the past days. He was an lawyer, but now he just wanted to go home and cuddle with his lover.

He extended his hand to feel the rain water.

Today he was gone in the court and luckily he had won today's case.
He was so happy, so he wanted to celebrate it with his lover. That's why he came here to take some groceries for dinner. But unfortunately rain started and unlucky he today he didn't bring the umbrella with him.

That's why he is waiting outside the store for rain to stop.

He sign heavily..

When will the rain stop..He said.

He looked around and see some people going home with their umbrella their were some couples too who were making their way toward their house within one umbrellas.

He sign and lower his head.
Unfortunately he can't even call his boyfriend, his phone battery had died earlier.

His thoughts were cut off by the pair off shoes standing in from of him.
Out off curiosity he looked up and that's how his world stop.

In front of him was the Bangkok superstar singer wearing his  hoodie with jacket on it with a black pants. With a mask to hide his face from media with a umbrella in his one hand. Looking at him with his doe eyes..
No one can recognize  him in his mask and these outfit but the other boy recognize him instantly.
And that was his..

A'Wat....
  Called the other boy.He smiled so brightly and hurriedly put down his groceries bags and jumped on his lover to hug him tightly.
His boyfriend catch him instantly with one hand and other hand handling the umbrella.

Wat i miss you. Said tine.
I miss you too Tou woon waii. sarawat said.

Sarawat was gone on tour for four days. So they haven't seen each other for four days. And today he was coming home so that's why tine was so excited to go home and make his wat his favourite green curry.

How can you forgot to bring the umbrella ha..Wat said.

I was in so much hurry in the morning that's why I forgot it.tine pouted.

Sarawat chuckled..

Tine got off from sarawat and leaned down to pick up his bags..
But before he take them sarawat took them.

Sarawat took tine inside the umbrella and said.

Should we go walking.we haven't did it for a long time.

It's ok for me. But what about your driver. Tine said as he glanced towards the car standing not so far from them.

I will just message him.ok. sarawat said as he smiled sweetly at tine.

After he message him they started walking toward their love lair.

Just when they reach halfway sarawat stop with him tine stopped too.

What happened wat. Tine asked frowning.

Tine....He called and turn toward him.

Yea, said tine as he was curious about why his wat is behaving this way.

Can I........Kiss you.sarawat asked.

What! Here? What if someone see you. Tine asked.

But you know na, that I don't care about it.so pls na.
Tine i miss you pls. Sarawat said with a pout which was not visible because of his mask.

But even tho tine can't see it but he was sure that his wat was pouting and who was he to reject this big baby.

He nodded.
And that's enough for sarawat to push down  his mask and lean forward to capture tine's lips with his...

They kissed slowly with pouring all love and longing they had for each other.
After kissing for some time they slowly pulled away but not before peaking one last time.

They pulled away from each other.
And smiled shyly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After they reached home.
Tine directly went to kitchen for making their dinner.

Sarawat followed him.

Tine was taking out the ingredients for making green curry.
But he got startled when two hands got around his waist. But he soon got relaxed after knowing who it was.

Tine. What are you doing. He asked.

Wat, i am making your favourite green curry for you. Tine said.

Sarawat frowned and said.

Tine, i know you are tired let's order from outside today. You can make it for me tomorrow, i have day off for some days.

No, i want to make today.tine denied.

No, baby.lets go. You can make it tomorrow. Sarawat said and picked tine in bridal style startling him.

Wat, put me down.....He whined.

No,let's go.Sarawat said and make his way toward their bedroom.

He gently place pouting tine on the bed and peaked his pouty lips before making himself comfortable at his side.

He hugged tine closely to him and even tho tine was sulking he can't say no to cuddles from his wat.

Sarawat took his phone from the nightstand and asked tine what should he order for him.
Tine said anything is fine..

After that they cuddled till their food arrived and then they falled asleep in each other's warm embrace.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys...
How is it. 😊❤️
Tell me na...
Pls support this book of mine😘
If you want you can even suggest me ideas.

Love you.
I'll update soon.

Love brightwin ❤️❤️
Stay safe