Part 16

JK: Yes! That meeting held in Suga hyung's office so I have to visit. I'm going through Flight so don't worry I'll be come back in evening anyhow.

Tae: just take care of yourself and be safe. Hope this project become super successful.

JK: if you are with me then everything...

[They are talking but in between Tae's phone getting notification again and again.]

JK: who is messaging you at this time?

Tae: I don't know, now a days someone pranking on me, sending random stupid messages. *laugh*

JK: *serious* why you didn't told me earlier? He might be some crazy person.

Tae: don't take this thing seriously and I have already told to Lisa to find out these numbers because that person always send messages with different numbers.

JK: *hug him tightly* I should cancel this meeting until this matter not solved.

Tae: kookiee... *caressed his back* see everyone is here to take care of me and it is just about half day meeting. When you come back I have already solved this matter so don't worry.

JK: ok wait! I have something for you. *JK get up, move to his drawer and bring one beautiful box*

Tae: what is this kookie?

JK: open it, you will know...

[Tae opens the box and see a beautiful couple bracelet.]

Tae: wow kookiee... this bracelet is so pretty.

JK: this is not a normal bracelet, see there is a small tracker in it and this is connected to my phone. So wherever you go, I can track you with the help of this and it is also has a small button, whenever you miss me press this, it will send me a message on my phone and it is a couple bracelet so same feature goes for you as well.

Tae: kookie you are so concerned for me. *teary eyes*

JK: Afcourse I am, mom and you only two people I have as a family here, so I have to take care of you guys. *peck on his eyes*

Tae: I think we have to sleep now, you have early morning flight.

[With that, Tae and JK drift into a sleep. Next morning, JK woke up early, completed his morning routine, give a sweet kiss on Tae's cheeks and left for his flight. Tae woke up after 1 hour and found a sticky note written, "I'll be there in evening, till then take care of yourself. My precious baby bear" Tae giggle after reading the note. He went to washroom for his routine and ready to go office.]

Tae: Good Morning Lisa!

Lisa: Good Morning Tae! Busan Meeting is already started and going well. I guess we get this contract.

Tae: hope so too...

||After 3 Hours at 1 PM||

Lisa: congratulations! We go this contract and it is a successful deal.

Tae: finally! *excited* Kookiee working so hard to get this Deal, wait I am getting a call.

{on call}

Tae: hello, whose dis?

?? : Hey darling! Prepare 80 Lakhs Korean WON from your lovers account and recuse your mother-in-law.

Tae: what nonsense! Who are you?

??: don't talk much and don't try to act smart by telling anyone otherwise I will kill your

Mom. Bring money to the particular address at 5 PM and come alone. *cut the call*

[Tae was shocked because firstly, he thinks someone again fooling him but then he hurriedly went to his MOM's cabin where he didn't found her. Tae try to call her but her phone is switched off, now he is panicked. Then he again got a message written, "hope now you get it, save her before I kill her, bring 80 Lakhs WON on time. Bubye sweetie"]

Tae: ahhhhh.... *angry* what a creepster, I will kill him whenever I found him. If I told anyone, he will surely harm mom. I have to take this sh*t seriously earlier, kookie was right. O goddd please help me.

[After thinking a lot, Tae call JK]

JK: baby *excited* I was about to call you, did you here we got the deal.

Tae: where are you?

JK: *tensed* bear everything is fine? What happen?

Tae: tell me, where are you?

JK: me and Suga hyung at the airport right now, I will be reach Seoul after 1 hour.

Tae: I need some cash.

JK: ok take it you don't need to ask... *before he completes*

Tae: I need 80 lakh Kwon

JK: wa-WHAT? Are you serious?

Tae: can I take the money from the bank?

JK: Tae, this amount is huge, are you going somewhere?

Tae: are you allowing me to withdraw or should I take instant loan? *angrily*

JK: OK OK! Take how much you want but *Tae cut the call*

{JK to Suga}

JK: hyung, there is something wrong; I want you also to come with me Seoul.

Suga: why? What happen?

JK: Tae wants 80 lakh Kwon, it's not about money hyung but I can sense his voice, he is shaking, please come with me.

Suga: Do not worry, let us go first. I can sense something wrong too and I am informing J-hope and Appa {Mr. Kim} so if the situation is out of control, we have more people to support.

[JK and Suga take the flight meanwhile, Tae move towards the bank. JK and Tae have merge account and due to Tae is JK's Fiancé so everyone knows him.]

Bank Manager: Sir, this is a huge amount, you can carry draft instead of this.

Tae: NO, I need cash only. Nevertheless, I need your help!

B M: Yes sir, how can I help you?

Tae: Give me your mobile phone and one more thing ..........

B.M: but Sir...

Tae: give me fast.

Tae POV: I am very scared and nervous; I really don't know what that kidnaper is doing with my mom right now and what he will going to do with me? Am I doing any mistake by not informing kookie about this? All this questions running into my mind when I received a message to 'take emergency exit of bank where a van already waiting for me'. How this Fuc*ing kidnapper knows our banks information and how he get to know about my mom? I took Bank Manager's mobile and went outside. There is already a black van waiting for me.

Van Driver: Hurry up, and throw your phone.

Tae POV: As I know that would happen, I throw B.M's phone in front of him and click my Bracelet's button so kookie know my location. Van Driver's face was covered but from back somehow it's seems like Bogum. Is he Bogum? No no he is under Appa's supervision and I think he already learn his lesson, I don't think so he will mess up again. I was in my thoughts when I realise that, we already arrived, it was a creepy factory in the middle of jungle. Looks really haunted.

??: YOU! Come outside and give this bag to me.

Tae: NO! *glare* first I want to see my mom; if something happens to her I will kill you.

??: whatever, follow me.

*

*

*