Chapter 7-If I fall,will you catch me?

Warning! This chapter contains some sexual content.It was honestly very hard for me to write because to be honest,I haven't a clue what I am doing.Anyway,I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 7

I lean my head on Miko's chest and snuggle to get closer to him.

"Cold?"

I shake my head so that we don't have to move from this very comfortable position.

"Liar.Anyway it's time we went inside it's almost two."

He heads into the control room and removes the autopilot and parks the yacht.He releases the anchor and checks that everything is in order,

"Ok,movie time." he says as he finally comes into the bedroom.

"Oh,I forgot to call my parents" I suddenly remember.

"I knew you would forget so I called them and told them I would bring you home tomorrow."

"Thanks."

"So,we might as well change.''

"Sweats?"

"What else?''

"You know me so well!" I say to Miko.

After changing we cuddle on the bed as we watch 2012.

"This movie is so unrealistic it's ridiculous,"Miko comments yet it has only been ten minutes.

"It's  barely started,now shushhh,your ruining it."

"As if you are genuinely into it."

"I could be if you would let me watch it."

Ten minutes later Miko is playing with my hair.He runs his fingers through it and feels its texture as if its the softest thing ever.

"Your hair is so beautiful"

"Thank y-"

Before I can finish Miko cups my face and starts to kiss me.Hmmm,this is so familiar.How come everytime we try to watch a movie we always get distracted.I quickly pull away and Miko looks at me questioningly,I walk up to the tv and switch it off then I scurry over back to the bed and straddle Miko.I don't know whats funnier,the look on his face when he thought I was rejecting him or the look on his face when he realised that I fully intended on participating.

I kiss him passionately as my hands run through his hair.He caresses my back and his hands move lower down my spine until they reach my butt and he squeezes it.We kiss for minutes and the kiss just gets steamier and steamier.He then nips my lips and traces his tongue on my lips.Finally Miko switches our positions and I am now underneath him.As soon as he takes control everything seems all the more intense,maybe because he is more experienced.

I once again break the kiss and look into Miko's eyes and tell him "Miko,make love to me."

I look at Phoebe "Are you sure?"

"Yes,I am.Make me yours."

I can't believe it's finally happening,I guess I always knew it was going to happen sooner or later because we are way past first base.We've basically done everything but with our clothes on.I know that we have to take this slow so that I don't hurt her.

"Ok. I say as I cup her face and lower my mouth to hers once again.I kiss her and my tongue seeks hers out and then it begins stroking it.I am basically making love to her mouth and we break apart to catch our breaths.I notice that Phoebe's eyes have dilated,it means she's aroused.

I reach out to touch her face and instictively my thumb caresses her cheek."Do you trust me?"

"Yes" she says without breaking eye contact.