~ Care !!

Ashi : Continuing to the next page, I read something which I never imagined I guess,

The Diary :

Dear Hazel,

It's been almost a week Me and Mnv broke up. A lot of things has changed fro that particular day. I have been busy, let's just admit it I tried hard to be busy. I was mostly into the business work handles and would use to come have dinner and sleep or let's say had been to bad sleeps. The very next day as I mentioned last Sanku has shifted here whereas Honey has gone there. This couple is absolute similar to each other. Things aren't great between them too, they fight over their different opinions and won't say that they are completely wrong but thankfully they by the end of day also calm and compose themselves too unlike us. Ever since things changed every other day I have either passed out in sleep or got minor panic attacks, Sanku and tanzu have been really disturbed by me. I wish I could control these, but sadly I am just not able to. Today was a difficult day I feel, when I opened my eyes from my not so sweet slumber I found m babies all shocked, concerned and Sanku just lashed on me too. I calmed him down and it felt so special to me cause I got to know how much he cares for me and loves me. Later I was informed that we were going on a vacation after two days and that too PARIS !! Yes, I do sound happy here cause I have some work over their and also hopefully things would be better after this trip. I thought of messaging him/her this but then thought of let him enjoy here a peaceful Day and once things get okay I will tell him. Looking forward to what Paris brings to us !!

:)

Aash : Ahh !! I never imagined that Sanku would be really rage this much on his Vahini. He did and it was obvious if I were in his shoes I would have done too. But the bond Unnsu and Sanku share. Really happy that this coincidence happened that we could get to know the truths but I need my Unnsu and Buddy back !!! Ashi read further...

The Diary :

Dear Hazel,

It's been a day we have come to Paris and guess what who decided to come at wrong timing ?! Yes, ofc my panic attacks but it was a quite severe dream, The scene I saw I just hope doesn't come to be true anyday !! I m really sacred about this thing, but being a mafia we really have to risk our lives without any fear of losing it anytime. It's been almost half a year I am a mafia now and I have learned a lot about this inner cruel world. I just hope that this would be our last mafia thing. As I got a panic attack infront of everyone I m sure they all must be worried and Sanku has raged out on Mnv for sure. Yesterday after all those scenes, almost in the morning I felt as if there was someone besides me and it was neither Sanku nor Tanzu, I m quite sure that it was Mnv. I woke up and we all were at dining when sanku asked about my heart and I assured him I was fine, The day was spent well we all started our day with visiting places to boys cooking dinner. OMG !! Can you believe Sanku and Mnv are talking in good manner and cooked dinner and also their old bond was seen after so long. Thank you god, pls keep it this way only. Then we watched movies and also played games as the it was getting late I decided to come back to my room. And here I m updating things. Thank you Ganu !! Pls bless them with all the happiness.

:)

Sanku : Look at her happiness !! Ahh !! Why is she so selfless. God Pls bless her with all the happiness cause she deservers it all !! And I m still wondering why she hasn't mention about that thing yet ?! She is definitely hiding something. Why Yaar Vahini. Hopefully the last page would reveal everything and we can find you !!! I hope that the dawn gets revealed. (sighs)

This is it for this chapter !!

Hope you are enjoying it and it's coming to an end soon.

Until then next time

Love

~A