~ Closure

Hold on !! You guys missed something, Socho socho !!
Unnav ?! Hua hit 😂. Chalo padh lo pata Chal jaye ga kya hua unka 🌪.

Enjoy !!

All of them were in their deep thoughts with lots of emotions flowing through each one of eyes. They heard a voice...

Sanku : Vahini !!! Kyu kya esa apne ?? Aap hume chod ke nahi ja sakte !! Ese nahi !! Bhai aap toh shamajo ?! Aap bhi unka saath de rahe ho ??? Just when my chain of thoughts broke when I heard a voice travel my ears, "Nahi bani hai Unnsu Abhi star !!!" All of us lifted our heads up to see Vahini and Bhai standing in front of us with tears in their eyes and a beautiful smile on their face, Without wasting another second, we all stood up hugging them. I reached out Vahini !! I took her face in my hands and inspected her fro top to bottom, did the same with Bhai and for a second thought It was all my illusion and to verify that I wasn't dreaming I checked both of them and as I realised that I wasn't dreaming I just fell on my keens and they too sat on their knees and hugged. I let my heat cry in their embrace and let them know my emotions. I was scared hurt happy and angry all at same time. Others too joined our hug and we let the beautiful silence speak all the not shown love, affection and care for each other. After sometime we left each other and I spoke, "I m sorry Bhai, for all my mistakes. I m guilty for acussing for things you didn't do !! Pls if you can forget this little one of yours. Pls !! I will bear every thing but not distance and your silence !! Pls !!". He hugged me and replied, "How can I ever be upset with you little one !! You are my Jaan and even I can't bear a distance and silence of yours !! Promise me that you won't even leave." I said, "PROMISE !!"

We all sat on sofa, me and Tk did Unnsu's dressing and Ashina did Bhai's. We ordered dinner and then had it while feeling the deja vu of each of our old sweet memories together, right from our childhood till now. Teasing and pulling eachother legs. After dinner we were in the living setting up things for movie night. After set up we settled and I just went and laid my head on Unnsu's Lap and honey followed me whereas Bhai made AkTk lay on his Lap. I said, "Copy cat !" Aash replied, "I m not !! Huh ?! I have been away from her since quite long !! I don't deserve this ?!" while making a cute face. Vahini and Bhai pulled her cheeks and said, "You do !!".

We all together, "We got through this. US FOREVER !!"

~ HAPPILY EVER AFTER !!

This ff finally comes to an end and I m just so happy and grateful for all the love I have received on this ff and here !!

This was & is my last ff !!! I really hope that you enjoyed this little lazy and I guess good writer here !! And this brought a beautiful smile on your face !!! Love you all will be an active reader here !! So will meet you on your comment section.

Forever grateful !!

LOVE

~A