Chapter 10: Drunken Nights

The birthday party was well in swing in the Choir Room. Cat was busy introducing every one.

Cat was amused at how everyone was getting along.

''Guys, if you could all settle down! I have an announcement to make!'' Rachel half shouted. Everyone went quiet and looked to Rachel in the centre of the room.

''As this is Cat's first time celebrating a birthdate in Lima, I will be hosting a celebration in Cats dedication, my house, Tuesday at 5PM!'' Rachel smiled brightly.

''I feel so loved!'' Cat said loudly, also grinning.

...

Cat, Jade, Tori, Robbie, Beck and Andre all sat in Cats room, getting ready for Rachels party thing.

''So, Cat. Are you still not with Sam yet?'' Tori asked, applying mascara.

Cat stopped applying eyeliner to her eyes and glared at Tori. ''No! Are you with Finn yet?''

Tori looked taken aback. ''What?''

It was Jades turn to talk. ''You was totally flirting with him, Vega''

''Was not!''

''Don't even deny it. Finn, Finn! What colour are my eyes!'' Andre teased. Tori chucked Cats cushion at him. Guys, does this look good?'' Beck asked, walking out Cat's bathroom.BThe 5 of them examined him. ''Great'' Robbie said, then got back to tying his shoe. Babe, you always look good'' Jade flirted, leaning over and kissing Beck. Cat giggled at them. She loved affectionate couples. She just thought it was so cute.

Tori wore jeans, a purple and white shirt with brown boots. Jade wore a dark green button down, black ripped skinnys and classic black Doc Martins, Beck wore an Avengers shirt, with the picture faded to give it more of a vintage look, with loose pants and combat boots. Robbie wore a comic shirt and blue jeans and converse, Cat wore a flowered skirt that came to her knees, and a white short, tucked into her skirt and a black belt covering where the shirt was tucked in so it didn't look obvious.

Just as Cat was slipping on her final red heel, her iPhone rang. She got onto her feet and walked towards her bedside table, where her phone was placed.

''Hello?''

''Hi, you ready?'' Finn asked on the other line.

Finn was driving Cat, Kurt, Sam and Tori to Rachels house. Andre, Beck, Jade and Robbie were going in Becks car.

''Yeah, we're ready''

''Ok, I'm on my way. I'll be about 5 minutes''

They hung up. Cat giggled as she put her phone in her bag and they all decended downstairs..

''We're gonna get going, we'll see you at Rachels'' Beck said, and Andre, Jade and Robbie followed him outside the house. Cat and Tori waved them off. It wasn't long before a car horn could be heard outside. ''Finns here!'' Tori said, picking up her jacket. Cat swung her small bag on her shoulder and made their way out of Cats house, she locked the door after them.

Cat got in first, sitting next to Sam, then Tori on the furthest left door. When she sat down, she shut the car door.

''You ladies look lovely'' Finn complimented, leaving the two girls laughing like babies.

He set off on the 10 minute drive to Rachels house.

''So, does anyone really have any idea what's happening tonight?'' Tori asked.

''Well,'' Sam began. ''Rachel will want to have a five year old party, playing games and stuff, one of the boys will suggest breaking into a liqour cabinet and you can guess the rest''