Chapter11: Cheerleader Valentine

The next day, Cat almost dragged herself to school. Tori and the gang were back at the hotel, sleeping off their monster hangovers, where as Cat and everyone else were plodding their feet across the corridor at half past 7 in the morning.

Cat had her hair in a messy bun, her head pounding and she felt extremely nausous.

''Wow, you look terrible'' Finn almost burst out laughing when she came around the corner. ''Don't rub it in'' Cat retorted, but managed a smile anyway.

''So glad I didn't drink'' Finn shrugged, earning a punch in the arm from Cat.

''My head feels like it's going to explode'' Tina trudged over. ''Me and Santana are also performing our duet. Also you and Sam are''

Cat yawned. ''We've hardly practised'' She lazily said, putting the palm of her hand on her temple.

Sam and Cat have practised in the past, but just tiny bits. They also found themselves singing bits at the party last night.

Cat, Finn and Tina walked down the hall. Mike joined them. ''I'm going to die before this headaches over''

Tina soothed him as the four walked down the corridor. The next thing they know, Kurt joins them, laughing at their pain. ''Who was sensible and didn't drink until they couldn't stand or keep their eyes open? Me''

''Kurt, shut up, my head is splitting'' Tina said, surprising Kurt. ''I've never seen you this snappy before''

All five of them walked down the corridor, until they were all met with a slushie shower. Cat squinted her eyes, it fueled her headache and she whimpered slightly.

''Hope that helped your hangovers, ladies'' A burly voice teased, laughs followed it.

''Is it that obvious?'' Mike asked.

Cat put her hands to her face and wiped most of it off onto the floor, her eyes stinging.

''Seems like it...Come on, let's get cleared up'' Tina said, and her and Cat walked to the girls bathroom, Finn, Kurt and Mike into the boys.

''That most definately didn't help the hangover'' Cat said, annoyance hanging from every word. Her bad mood turning worse. She washed her face with water.

''I can't believe they can tell'' Tina replied, getting the last of the slushie from her hair.

Cat shrugged. ''Let's just get this day over with so we can go home''

...

The Glee club cheered, the applause echoing in the auditorium. Tina and Santana curtisied, before walking and taking a seat in the chairs.

''Ok, now we have, Sam and Cat!'' Mr Schue announced. Sam and Cat walked up, both looking as annoyed as each other. The hangovers had left everyone in bad moods, but they all played a good mood to cover up their antics the night before.

''You alright?'' Sam mouthed. Cat nodded and smiled. They both grabbed their mics and waited for the music to start.

''I've tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you, I can't ever be brave, cus you make my heart race'' Sam sung, grinning boyishly at Cat.

''Shot me, out of the sky, you're my kryptonite, you keep making me weak, yeah frozened and can't breath'' Cat then vocalised. A few glee clubbers woo'd.

''Somethings gotta give now, cus I'm dying just to make you see, that I need you here with me now, cus you've got that One Thing''

The song ran its course, and Sam and Cats weak mallowing around the stage, obvious flirting and tired attitude seemed to work well.