Chapter 4

She woke up in a dark room with sweat rushing throughout her body and commotion between her friends who were knocking the door. She, half asleep, woke up and sat on her bed with a sigh. She, with her droopy eyes, took the clock to look at the time, but the digital, but it was blank. So, she looked at the wall clock but coincidentally, was stuck at 3:21 pm. She rubbed her eyes and got out of the door to solve the commotion. Only then she noticed the power outage. She asked "how long has it been" Jerald answered "about five minutes." She was on the way to the engine room when she spotted Martin checking the nuclear reactor. She asked "What the problem was with the power" Martin replied "All the molecules are different." She was shocked and asked "Changed? Like in different elements?" Martin replied "No, not exactly. But something similar." She then went to the engine room to inspect it and after a small inspection she found that something was not right. Sophie suggested that there may be some problem with the outside sensors. So, Joseph suited up to go out and check everything. Suddenly, put her hands on her head and fell to her knees and said "My head, my head, I feel something, I hear something, Joseph don't go out, don't go..." and while talking she fainted. Mary carried Lucy to her room in order to check her. She checked Lucy's pulse, and found it faster than usual. She treated her with some medicine. Meanwhile, the others had a small discussion whether to send Joseph out or not. They finally decided to send him as she might have blabbed something. Unfortunately, an animal the size of five whales combined, attacked Joseph and ate him. Jerald was the only one who spotted the creature killing Joseph. His yell brought others attention. They went there and found Jerald scared, crying and stammering. They calmed him down and asked him what happened. He said "There is something outside. It...it killed him, it killed Joseph." They were scared, and at that same exact moment the power suddenly came. Mary said "What happened to you and Lucy? You guys are blabbering something. Joseph restored the power. He will come inside in a moment ''Suddenly an eye about a meter long appeared in front of that window. They freaked out and ran off that room and went to the place where Lucy was resting. Martin said "We must wake her up. She knew something. That's why she told not to let him out" So, they woke up Lucy but she did not wake up. After about a minute they woke her up again and this time she did wake up. When they asked about the things that she had said Lucy said that she did not warn anybody and she knows nothing. They were confused and took her to the glass chamber to make her remember things. There they took a close look at the thing. There were three of the same kind and three of a different kind. Mary said "I can recognise those animals. They are the leviathan." The moment she said that the leviathan charger towards the glass chamber. They tried to escape but that was too late. The leviathan hit the submarine. The submarine was broken into two pieces and all life in it, suffocated to death.