Chapter 1

Yoohyeon hear the door open. She's peek behind the wall. She see two beautiful girls come into the house. She never seen them before.

Yoohyeon walk closer to get a better look. The two girls seems pretty close with each other. One is tall and the other is short.

The tall one has blonde hair, fair skin and she wearing a glasses. The short one has dark hair colour, her clothes is simple yet for some reason she look pretty. Not to mention how loud she is.

Yoohyeon smile to herself and decide to greet them. She come out from her hiding place and went toward the girls.

"Hye ladies" greet Yoohyeon with a bright smile. She look so excited to meet new people.

The two girls look at each other in confusion. "Did you hear that ?" ask the short girl. The tall girl nod her head. "Yes, but where the voice come from ?" ask the tall girl.

They look around to find someone but they see no one around here. They believes they hear someone greet them.

Yoohyeon take a deep breath. She tap the short girl's shoulder gently, making the girl to look at behind. "Yes, it's me, hi there" greet Yoohyeon again.

Too bad, the girl can't see her. It make them feel scare. "There someone tap my shoulder" say the short girl. Their face turn pale.

"Hello ? Who's there ?" calling the tall girl. She hear the voice but she can find a person. She look at her friend in shock. "I guess we should..."

Before the tall girl finish her sentences, the short girl already scream out loud. Yoohyeon close her ears. "Gosh she so loud" say Yoohyeon.

Before Yoohyeon could react, the two girls start running out of the house. "Wait guys. Don't leave" plead Yoohyeon. She want to chase them but she can't.

She look at the door where the girls has left with a sad look on her face. She lowering her head. "Come back please" say Yoohyeon in sad tune.

Yoohyeon realise why everyone always running every single time they come to this house. It is because she's a ghost. But she don't mean to scare anyone. She want to greet them and make friend with them.

Sadly, everyone scare of her. No one want to stay here after hear her voice. She try other method, but it's not working. Whatever she do, it always scare them.

Yoohyeon been dead years ago. Now her spirit roam freely. She don't know what to do. At first she feel happy but as time goes by, she feel bored. Not to mention how lonely she feel like. She hope there is someone who willing to stay and be her friend.

"What can i do to make them stay without scaring them ?"

It was night when Yoohyeon still inside the house. She has no idea how long she's been there. She look around at empty space before walking out. The place is so empty, just like herself.

She start roam around apartment like she always does. It's her routine to kill her bored. She see some people having fun with loved one, some of them watching a movie, playing video game and many more.

She want to do all of that but she can't. She don't remember when was the last time she do all of this thing. She miss it so much.

"I'm bored. I wanna go to the park" say Yoohyeon to herself. She take elevator. Luckly, no one in there. She don't want to scare anybody.

The elevator stop at the ground floor. She walk out of an elevator and hear someone talking. She went to lobby to see a girl is talking on the phone. Once again, Yoohyeon never seen her before.

Yoohyeon walk closely. "Is she new here ?" though Yoohyeon to herself. She wonder what the girl doing here alone by herself. She decide to eavesdrop the girl conversation.

"I found the place. I come here again tomorrow morning to check futhermore"

...

"I don't know. The place seem nice to me. I might want to stay here. It's the house still empty ?"

...

"Yes no.137 i want to stay in that house if it's still available"

Yoohyeon know that unit. It where she lives. She can't stop smiling. She want to approach the girl but she know she will scare the girl so she decide to watch her from a far.

"I will get new friend. I hope she will stay but first i must greet her in way she won't be scare but how ?" though Yoohyeon to herself. She was in deep though that she doesn't realize the girl isn't there anymore.

She realize it when she hear nothing. She look around to find no one in the lobby anymore. "She probably back home now" though Yoohyeon again.

She couldn't help but to smile again. She was so happy. This time she won't mess up. This time, she hope the girl won't be afraid and stay in there.

Yoohyeon run happily in the hallway that she accidently bump into someone. She look up to see someone is glaring at her.

"Watch where you going"

Yoohyeon get up and apologize. "Sorry Yves" say Yoohyeon. Yves shook her head. "Why are you look happy ? It's something happen ?" ask Yves. She rarely see Yoohyeon smile like this.

Yoohyeon can't stop smiling. She tell Yves everything she's hear before. "Are you sure ?" ask Yves. Yoohyeon nod her head. She smile at her. "Good. You better not scare her like you did before" remind Yves.

"I didn't mean too. I just want to greet" say Yoohyeon with pout. She wonder what did she do wrong. "It is because you are ghost" say Yves. Yoohyeon lowering her head.

Yves feel bad for Yoohyeon. Unlike other ghost, Yoohyeon actually really friendly and kind. She want to make a friend but since she's a ghost, everyone scare of her.

Yves also a ghost. Unlike Yoohyeon, Yves never approach human. She never care about them. She also the only friend Yoohyeon has.

Yves pat Yoohyeon shoulder gently. "Don't worry, you will get a new friend this time. I can feel it" say Yves with a smile. Yoohyeon slowly smiling. She look happy again.

The wind at night is so chill. Yoohyeon were at the rooftop, watching the star. It was chilly and relaxing.

"I teach you how to approach her. You better remember or you mess up again"

Yoohyeon still remember what Yves told her. She hope she won't scare the girl.

"I hope you can stay so we can be a friend"

~ To be continue

Hi guys. I hope you enjoy the story. Please forgive me for an error. Don't forget to leave the vote and comment :)