Chapter 2

It's 8 in the morning when the girl shown up. Yoohyeon being waiting for this for all the night. She's hope the girl agree to stay in this house.

The girl look inside the for last time before she's start talking with the owner. Based on the owner smile, Yoohyeon can tell that the girl want to rent this apartment.

"I start moving in tomorrow morning. There some stuff i haven't pack yet" say the girl.

The owner give her the key. "Enjoy your stay. If you need some help just call me" say the owner with a smile. The girl nod her head.

After the owner take his leave, she look around again. She hasn't stop smiling. "This place gonna be great. I hope i can finally live peacefully" say the girl as she walk to the balcony.

She looking at the view. It's quite pretty. She enjoy it. She was in 7th floor. Quite tall if you ask.

The building has 20th floor and she's glad that her apartment unit isn't in highest one. It be trouble for her if the elevator got problem.

As she enjoying the view, there's Yoohyeon hiding in the corner, watching her. She scare to approacher her. For now she just watching her untill she got a perfect time to greet her.

The cafe seems quiet untill someone strom in, starlet literally everyone in there. The short girl walk toward the counter. The staff look at her with a smile. "Hey Bora, usually one ?" ask Wendy her friend.

Bora nod her head. Even Bora didn't say anything, Wendy can tell, there something wrong with her. "What's wrong ? Mind telling me something ?" ask Wendy as she start making an order.

Bora take a deep breath. She start telling Wendy everything that bothering her. Wendy turn around to look at her. "Really ? You believe that it is real ?" ask Wendy. Bora nod her head.

It's hard for Bora to believe it at first. She never believe that ghost are real. She though it made up story to scare the children untill she hear one by herself.

The only person who believe her is, Minjeong. She believe that ghost,evil spirit are real. They do exist in this world.

Wendy put her drink on the counter. "So what are you doing ? Running away ?" ask Wendy. Of course you will run. Why would you stay when you know there's a ghost inside the house.

Bora nod her head. Wendy pat her shoulder. "I know you scare, it's fine. It's not like the ghost been following you here" joke Wendy. Bora eyes widen. "Oh please don't" say Bora in shaky voice.

Wendy pat Bora's shoulder again. "Don't worry. It won't" reassure Wendy. Bora nod her head. She take her drink and pay for it.

"See you around" say Bora as she take her leave. Wendy wave her hand. Hopefully Bora will be fine.

The night seem quiet but Yoohyeon don't mind it. This quiet night will soon be over. She won't be alone. Yoohyeon hope that the girl ain't scare of her.

"I can't wait to know her name. She look so cute" though Yoohyeon to herself as she think about that girl, dreamly.

Cling Cling

Yubin get inside convenience store to get some late night snack. It was almost 12 in the morning yet she hasn't sleep yet.

She went to the fridge to get two beer can and one cola. She's then take some gummy bears for Gahyeon. She's even get herself some sweet potato.

Once she's pay, she walk toward her apartment.

"I'm home" say Yubin as she went inside. She's hear laughing for living room. She went there to see Siyeon and Gahyeon didn't sleep yet.

"Eonni i get you some beer" say Yubin while hand it to Siyeon. Siyeon take it with a smile.

Gahyeon look at her with a pout. "Don't tell me, you get me a cola" Yubin shook her head. She hand another beer can to Gahyeon. "That cola is mine. You know i don't drink right ?" say Yubin. Gahyeon smile at her because she's know Yubin too well.

It was quiet since everyone enjoying their snack untill Siyeon decide to say something. "Did you really need to move out ?" ask Siyeon. Gahyeon turn her head to look at Yubin, waiting for her answer.

Yubin nod her head without saying anything. Siyeon can't help but to hug Yubin tightly. "No my baby please don't move out" say Siyeon, whiney.

"You know, we still can meet right ?" say Yubin, looking at Siyeon.

"Yubin eonni is right. It's not like we can't meet her" say Gahyeon. Even she's sad, it's not like she will stop her. Gahyeon know they can meet anytime they want.

Siyeon still hugging her. "But i will miss you, my precious panda" say Siyeon, as tears almost fall from her eyes. They never separate. It really make Siyeon feel sad.

Yubin pat Siyeon head gently. "I'm gonna miss you too eonni. But i'm promise we will meet okay" comfort Yubin. Siyeon didn't say anything. They stay like that untill Siyeon feel better.

"Hi i'm Yoohyeon. Nice to meet you"

...

"Oh no, don't be scare. I'm not here to scare you"

...

"I just wanna be your friend"

Yoohyeon sigh. She been practice for hours yet she still think whatever it is will end up scare the girl. Even she try to use what Yves teach, it still not working. She really is scare.

Yoohyeon sit on the rooftop, looking at the night city. It was so beautiful. The stars shinning on the night sky. She wonder if the girl will enjoy the view.

The next morning, the door is open. Yoohyeon watch as the girl move in. There are few guys helping her with her stuff. Then she see that girl also come with her friends.

"I'm gonna miss you, my baby" say the friend before they leave her. The girl wave her hand and say that they always welcome to come here.

Yoohyeon want to approach the girl but it seem like the girl is quite busy as she start to unpack her stuff. She wish to help her but she is a ghost. What can ghost do beside scaring people ?

Yoohyeon decide to come again once the girl done with her stuff. She hope she won't scare her. The girl seem happy to be here and she don't want to ruin it.

It was night when Yoohyeon come again. The girl is in living room, watching tv. It seem like the girl is relaxing.

"Okay relax. You can do this. Just greet her friendly and everything will be fine"

Yoohyeon take a deep breath and decide to greet the girl. The girl seems didn't realize there something inside the house.

Yoohyeon come out of the wall and approach the girl. "Hey there" greet Yoohyeon with a smile.

The girl is surprise to see Yoohyeon come out of the wall. She can tell that Yoohyeon is not a human and it start to scare her.

The girl scream as she start to close her eyes.

"Ahhhhh!!! Ghost!!!!"

"Oh no, please don't be scare"

To be continue

Sorry for taking so long to update. How the story ? I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to comment and vote :]