13

AAAAAAAAAAA FIRST OF ALL THANKS FOR 539 READS IF THERE'S STILL SOMEONE WHO'S READING MY STORY ^^ 

Y/N's POV

haruchiyo took care of me for the whole day. he's always checking me up and my temperature too. I honestly want to come with him tomorrow but I don't want to be a nuisance as well. just 2 days senju, just 2 days. 

i was about to drop myself down on my bed when my phone suddenly rang. 

oh yeah about him, i actually forgot him not until he called right now. it's chifuyu

"good evening, senju~" he started with a honey-like voice. duh why am I even describing it like that. 

"hey, chifuyu how you been?" I asked.

he let out a small chuckle before answering, "so you're interested huh?"

"I'm hanging up."

"no no no no, I'm just joking. I'm busy with my pet shop wanna come tomorrow?"

oh he owns a pet shop? he missed to mention it when we met. exact timing! I'll be alone tomorrow since haruchiyo's going out of the town, I can hang out with chifuyu.

"really? sure just text me the add--"

I froze, haruchiyo's standing on the doorway like a ghost, he approached me as I slowly put my phone down on my lap. smiling weirdly at him and now he's in front of me.

"meeting who?" he asked.

I gave him again a weird smile as I panickily furrowed my eyebrows. 

"senju?" chifuyu spoke on the other line. haruchiyo grabbed the phone on my hand.

"she's sick so she can't go out tomorrow, maybe next time! I'll tag along," and then he pressed the end button.

I gave him a glare and he gave me a what  look

"why'd you do that!? you're leaving me tomorrow and do you want me to stay here all day long?" with slight anger I lightly shouted at him. he's still calm.

not giving a response, he sat on the couch. 

he's not planning on answering at all so I faced the different direction, to the window out to the balcony of the room. settling my body down to the bed, I fixed my blanket as well. "don't sleep beside me tonight you dickhead," I warned.

I thought he'll still not respond but in second he's now beside me tugging me towards him. wiggling his body teasingly, "and why is that my baby?" my eyes grew, I faced on a different direction again, now my back's facing him.

"shut up you ugly... I hate you," I answered calmly. unexpectedly, he stopped teasing as he let go of me. I wondered why so my curious ass faced him.

his eyes seemed...sad? what in a drama series is this. I just let him be and turned away from him again. 

but then he spoke.

"take that back." 

huh? 

"I said take that back, you don't hate me right?"

"huh?" I asked.

why did he suddenly acted like that, he seems like a child but anyways it's cute. "take it back, please."

oh! he doesn't want to hear that I hate him? he's so soft I told y'all. he's like a kitten. "okay okay~ why would I hate you? go to sleep you'll wake up early tomorrow, hmm?" I assured him as I turn to give his head pats. suddenly, I felt his arms hugged me tight but not that hard as his face rested on my neck, my hand stayed on his head. I can feel his breathing and I bet he can hear my heart beating that in surprise it's not on panic with the closeness of our skin, just pure peace.