Jealousy

Tw: Smut and cussing!!

Julie had invited you to a big party she was throwing for winning against the varsity. You had only came because the rest of you're team was going. Adam was also going to be there, But you guys haven't talked since he was being a bitch to you and the others.

Charlie was going to drive you there meaning, yall would go in together nothing wrong with that? You and Charlie have been best friends since yall were born. You had looked around to see if Julie or Connie were around. The last thing you would want is to bump into adam.

You had worn a dress looking hot asf forgetting about your problems. (As you should bitch pop off.) Charlie even thought you looked good asf, he might have had a Lil crush on you. You sent a pic to Connie, even she thought you looked good.

"I don't think the teams here yet." You said looking through the crowd of people.

"They'll come soon, How about we have a good time and dance?" Charlie grabbed your hand, making you giggle.

"I guess.."

As yall were dancing "Salt shaker" By Ying Yang twins started playing. You turned around and started grinding your ass on charlie. And he didn't mind a bit. You looked up and saw Adam in the distance.

Everyone made a circle around yall cheering you on. You started shaking your ass and everything. Julie and connie were hyping you up the whole time.

The song ended and everyone went back to doing what they was doing.

"Look at the way adams side eyeing you charlie" Julie said. You looked at adam just to lock eyes with him. He looked as if he was mad about something. You just decided to let it go and get back to your conversation.

"Well shit" Charlie said.

"What?" You looked up to see adam walking your way.

Before you could say anything adam came up to yall.

"What do you need adam?" charlie asked.

"I'm not here for you conway" adam said.

"What the hell do you want adam?" You asked.

"I want you to come with me" He said with a smirk

He grabbed your arm pulling you away from julie and connie.

" Wha- Adam let me go!" You yelled

He ignores your comment and throws you over his shoulder.

"Adam banks, put me down now!" You yelled hitting his back.

He walks upstairs into some random room, prolly the guest room.

He sets you down on the bed.

"How are you going to bring me up here acting like you haven't been a bitch not just to me but the team also?"

"Look I know what I did was wrong but I had No idea that varsity would pull those pranks."

"Thats not going to cut it adam"

"What if i maybe make it up..?"

Before i get a chance to speak, He climbs on top of me and starts kissing me, He bites my bottom lip letting his tongue slide in. We have an intense make out until he slips my shirt off.

I take his shirt off running my hands down his abs.

"Adam I need you"

That was all he needed before he started to rip off your panties. He slowly left marks down your stomach before he devoured you.

He began to flick his tongue in all the right places, Entering his fingers back and forth adding so much pleasure. That's all I needed before I felt a knot in my stomach.

" I- Oh fuck Adam I'm gonna cum"

"Cum for me"

My back arches off the bed as I see stars, While Adam works threw my release.

Adam gets up and kisses me letting me taste myself, I take his jeans off along with his boxers as he lines himself up with my hole.

He slowly pushed his dick into me, Giving me time to adjust. I moan softly.

Adam starts going faster by the second, Making my moans get louder. The room filled with moans and groans.

"Fuck Y/n" He groans.

"Shit Adam r-right there" I moan.

He starts going at an unusual fast pace, Bringing his hand down to my clit adding more pleasure.

"O-oh fuck Adam I'm gonna cum"

"Yeah?, Cum for me"

He didn't even have to say it twice, I came right then and there. Having one of the best orgasm's in my life. Making my leg's shake.

His thrusts start getting sloppy meaning that he's close. I feel his warm load shoot deep inside me. Leaving us both speechless, As we're trying to collect our breath.

"Do you forgive me?" He asks.

"Of course I do bozo," I kiss his cheek.

𝑂𝑚𝑔 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑙, 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒! 𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑚𝑘 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑠!