Like fire and ice (K Project)

Hey guys,
I'm not dead so here is a new chapter :)
I hope you enjoy reading it 💚
I would also like to advertise my new book "Wolves// Secret Life" here. I'm great full for anybody who reads it :)
———————————————————————
"The Red King Mikoto Suoh has a new follower it seems" Munakata told Akiyama as the two of them walked back towards the Scepter 4 headquarters. "Yes Captain. She joined them sometime last week and was in every fight since then" the green haired male reported. "Do we have any other information about her?" Munakata asked when they crossed the gate. "She doesn't take of her hood no matter what. We only know that she has red hair from the time we're some of her strands fell out" the green haired male reported. "I'll make it your personal mission to gather information about her. Having an unknown opponent is dangerous" the king ordered him sternly.

On the other side of town the woman in question sat at the bar with a cigarette in her hand. "The blues are really interested in (Y/N). I really don't get why" Yata huffed out. The chestnut haired boy laid on the couch that was normally occupied by their king. "I'm new skater boy, of course they want to get information about me" (Y/N) explained lazily while breathing the smoke she just inhaled out. "You're Right (Y/N). Would you open up a bit more we could figure out what they are focused on" Izumo added. He stood behind the bar and cleaned his glasses while the new girl bickered with their skater.

(Y/N) smirked under the hood of her black jacket, her fire like eyes sparkled underneath as well but the others didn't notice. "I'm sorry but I don't like to talk about my past" (Y/N) blocked their questions of. "And we respect that, but you could at least show us your face. A lovely lady shouldn't hide her face" Izumo tried again. (Y/N) shook her head again what caused a strand of her red hair to fall out. Both Izumo and Yata sighed sadly but left her alone.

The three of them went back to their previous tasks to wait for the others. Yata played something on his phone while (Y/N) continued to smoke. "Well (Y/N) could you at least show us the Homra tattoo? Everybody would feel more at ease then" Izumo asked lowly to break the silence. The quiet woman breathed out a smoke cloud and thought about it. "Yeah I can do that. I don't need to remove my hood for that" (Y/N) agreed easily. Izumo looked surprised but accepted her reasoning.

The bar fell quiet again until the door opened to let Mikoto in. The red haired king looked tired compared to the white haired girl next to him. "Hey King" Izumo and Yata retorted while (Y/N) only waved at the two. "(Y/N)? What troubles you? You're red is really restless today" Anna asked her. The girl climbed onto the chair next to her so Izumo offered her a glass of juice. Mikoto eyed their exchange carefully, still wary of their new member. "I'm fine Anna, I just get the feeling that something is coming" (Y/N) calmed the girl down. Before they could continue their conversation the door opened again to let the other clansman inside. "So (Y/N) since you finally decided to show us your tattoo, now is the best time for that" Izumo suggested after the boys settled in. (Y/N) sighed while stabbing her cigarette out in the ashtray next to her. "Oh the little lion finally shows something" Chitose joked with a flirty voice. He sat next to Kamamoto who slapped him over the head in response. While the boy whined at the blond (Y/N) rolled her eyes. She slowly pushed her left sleeve up to reveal the Homra tattoo that was splattered over her wrist. "Wow that's a pretty obvious place. I don't think that anybody else has it on display like that" Yata gapped at her. The other boys agreed with the skater boy. (Y/N) just shrugged and pushed her sleeve back down. "Do you hold someone dear (Y/N)? Is that why your tattoo is so far away from your heart?" Anna interrupted them quietly. "You shouldn't doubt my loyalty Anna. I don't think that you would understand anyway" (Y/N) mumbled the last part quietly to herself. "Don't worry (Y/N) I don't think that Anna meant it like that" Izumo interjected to calm them all down again. (Y/N) just nodded before she stood up. That action caused Mikoto to raise his head up from where he rested on the couch. "Already leaving?" he drawled out. "The blues sent one of them to stalk me. I would like to tell him to kindly fuck of before he finds anything. I do love my privacy after all" (Y/N) retorted annoyed. She pulled another cigarette out of her pocket and lighted it up with a snap of her fingers. "Don't kill whoever they sent. I don't want to talk to Munakata or the golden King anytime soon" Mikoto ordered lazily. Then he closed his eyes again as (Y/N) left through the door.