OFFLINE SCHOOL

Our school opened after the pandemic, we were so excited to meet each other! We had met online but meeting offline as besties would be so fun! We were so happy, we used to sit next to each other, do our homework together. We made chits to talk to each other, our life was fantastic!

   Our teachers often got offended by us, but we made it up to them. Soon we stopped talking in class and mainly talked during recess.

   Again, we had some tests upcoming so we again didn't talk much.

   After the tests, we had so much to talk again! We would talk about so many things, we were our shoulder to rely on, partners in crime, etc. I loved my both best friends so much! But my the bestest friend was Akarshavi, as we are so close but we also loved Mishti.

   If I would describe my besties, then, Mishti is a little bossy and thinks she's the mother of the group but I don't mind it at all and she is also very nice. Akarshavi is just the opposite and she is nice, kind and very sensitive.

   We were just talking when a prank was pulled up on me and Akarshavi. Mishti got a random fight that had random excuses about how she is getting ignored by us. So, yeah we had another fight upcoming, this was the third time we had fought after Mishti. (before she came with us as besties, Akarshavi and I didn't even shout once at each other!) This was getting too much! I was fed up!