💫Character Sketch💫

Anirudh roy chaudhery:By profession he is a lawyer(24 years old)he is kind but sometimes he will turn into a beast.

Bondita Das:She is studying in college(sound therapy)in abroad(22 years old)..very sweet&caring nature.loves her family.

Anirudh's Family&Friends

Bijoy roy chaudhery(Trilochan):i just changed his name if you have any problem then tell me in comment section.Bijoy is Anirudh's uncle.and Binoy's elder twin brother.He is single.And a business man.

Binoy roy chaudhery:Anirudh's father he is also a business man.

Shubra roy chaudhery:Anirudh's mother.House wife..sweet as honey
.she loves his son infinity....she loves her family more than anything.

Somnath roy chaudhery:2nd younger brother of Anirudh.As profession he is a doctor.

Batuk roy chaudhery:younger brother of Anirudh and somnath's
he is studying in class 10.

Saurabh Shekhar:Anirudh's best and close friend.

Taniya Singh:Anirudh's girl friend(24years old )they both love each other but taniya is obsessed with his wealth she is care for his wealth not his health.(negative )one day Anirudh will release about her intention.so chill.

Bondita's Family&Friends

Aravindh Das:He is also a business man and also have partnership in roy chaudharies' Aravindh and the twin brothers are friends.

Sumati Das:House wife...loves her family.....loves her daughter more than anything.

kalindi Das:Aravindh's father's sister
some times sweet as sugar and some times bitter melon.

Suhanisa Sahir:Bondita's best friend more than that...(22years old).

Alby David:Best friend&senior of Suhanisa and bondita..(23years old)he loves bondita she too love him but they don't tell this to anyone as well as they don't tell each other that the love because they thought if he/she tells there emotions they will lose their friendship....(positive).

_________________________________________•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬😇
.
.
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭😊
.
.
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭..😊
𝐏𝐥𝐳 𝐜𝐦𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰😇