Back up there horsey. [Chapter 1]

I'm so not really for this. What if i die? Or something...

That's all I told myself. I'm going to die,and my life's going to be over. What am I going on about you ask? School. Ugh,even thinking it makes my brain hurt. Well anyway you got it right,it's the first day of school,and I'm so ready for my death.

"Annie wake up! It's school today" My mum shouted up to me.

"Ugh,OK fine" I groaned back. But it was not fine, nothing was fine. I was so not ready for today. I rolled out of bed,and slumped my way over to my dresses,as i start to get ready. I looked at my hair and mentally smacked myself. I look like crap. I grabbed my brush,and started to attack the bush on my head,or my so called hair. I think I must have got the brush stuck in my hair a few times,because when I took the brush away it was covered with my hair. But i actually managed to get my hair tame wow.  I looked down at the clock, I need to go wash. I lazily walked out my room and litterally dragged myself to the bathroom. I stood there staring in the mirror a few seconds. Im so tired, the way I look sure reflects it! I started to brush my teeth,and then I sprayed myself with some cheap 50 cent spray [Sorry if that's wrong hint! I'm not from U.S.A] I looked outside. It' sunny. I need to get dressed... I looked down at the small side clock on the bathroom counter. OK shit. I need to hurry up,if I don't want to be late. I rushed to my room picking up my pace a little now. I opened up my closet and scanned through. Shorts? hell no. Skirt? Ewe kill me. Dress? I guess so. I picked out a yellow sun dress the flared out at the bottom,and some white converse. That will do. I went to styling my hair next.

I put it up. There it sat on my head with the messy bun you would ever see. I felt pretty accomplished with myself. I looked down at the time and cursed. I was totally going to be late. Fuck my life. I slung my backpack over my shoulder grabbing my car keys,and my cellphone. I rushed out the door shouting a "Bye!"

I got in to my car,and clicked the button that put the roof away. I quickly started up the car and made my way back out the drive. This stress. I rushed, but of course made sure I didn't break the speed limit. A new year of school can either be good, or bad. You get a new group of friends,and your old friend's go of. It just depends on what friends you get. I pulled in the carpark,and looked around for a space. Ah found the little bugger! I quickly reversed in to the space,and got out my car. I straighted up my dress,and grabbed all my stuff. Let's get ready to die. I started my walk,witch included walking past the royal bitches of the school. *Ahem* Oh my bad,i mean populars. I walked pass and nearlly threw up.

"Annnniiieeeeee" One of the girl's called, dragging my name out.

"Um,yes?" I hesitantly replied.

"We have decided, to give you the privilege of being with us!" She squealed.

Oh my god.

"That's just... grand." I said forcing my smile.

She came towards me.

Woooooooaahhh back up there horsey. 

She linked my arm,and started to drag me to the group, blabbing on about how fun it was going to be,and how much fun I was going to have. And something about her name?

Millie? Mollie? Mellie? I don't know,something like that.

She came to a halt litterally jumping up and down on the spot. I looked around to see my best friends standing there with a look of disgust on there face. 

DO THEY NOT KNOW THAT IT'S LIKE A RULE YOU NEVER TURN THE POPULAR'S DOWN, I DO NOT WANT TO GET SOCIAL EXCLUDED AND MY BECOME ENEMY'S WITH THE QUEENS OF THE SCHOOL. Wait.

Does that make me....?

No... It cant? Oh my fucking god. Im a.... No i cant even bare to say it. A...popular?

Oh my god. Day 1 of hell. Let the day begin.