Meeting Mr. Grady

Employee File #8131
Name: Elizabeth Grace Hammond
Date of Birth: 03/05/1985
Description: Brown hair, green eyes, 5'5

Background: Youngest grandchild of John Hammond, founder of Jurassic Park. Only daughter of John Hammond's son Thomas Hammond, Mother, Caroline Ford-Hammond. Elizabeth was present at the 1993 catastrophe of Jurassic Park, at 8 Year's Old. Along with her cousins, she survived being in the park. Though, dangerous, and frightening, she never shy'd away from her grandfather's life's work. She's a very adventurous, funny, care-free spirit and young woman.

Chose to work with the dinosaur's instead of taking over the company, after her grandfather's passing. Fully believed in her grandfather's philosophy of needing to be there at the birth of every Dinosaur on the island, until she met Blue, the Raptor. She was then hired to manage the raptor and her 3 sibling's. She conducted hour's of interviews, before finding someone to work along side her. She needed someone to work with her that was intelligent enough to be tasked with measuring Velociraptor intelligence.

2012, 27 Year's Old
"Maria? Can I get another espresso in here, please?" Elizabeth pinched the brim of her nose. She was exhausted from going all day long with these interviews. She worried that they'd never find someone who fit the bill to help her study the Velociraptor's.

"Right away, ma'am." Maria smiled and left the conference room.

"You'll find someone, Liz." Rick placed a hand on her shoulder, as she sighed.

"It's just these aren't asset's, they're wild animal's. Living, breathing, amazing creature's, and they're dangerous, and unpredictable. I just want someone to work with them understanding that they are actual animal's. Not just some cost effective number on a spreadsheet. Each one of these poser's, InGen has sent me so far are just people who are going to become their little puppet's."

"Here you are, ma'am." Maria handed Elizabeth a coffee cup and she took a sip with a happy sigh. "You're 3'o'clock interview is here, shall I show him in?"

"Can I have his file?" She asked politely and Maria handed her one. Liz, scanned through it briefly and rolled her eyes. Preparing for another cocky and arrogant jerk. She waved her hand and Maria exited the room once again to grab the next interviewee.

"Right this way." Maria led the tall, muscular, man into the room.

He was certainly handsome, he had light brown hair, a chiseled jaw line, light facial stubble, enchanting green eye's,  and a killer smirk of a smile. The pair caught each other's eyes and were immediately intrigued by each other.

"Hello, I'm Elizabeth Hammond. You must be Mr. Grady." Liz smiled reaching out her hand. The man reached out his own hand and placed it in her's, giving a firm handshake.

"Please, just call me Owen." He smirked. Liz felt herself get flustered by his dashing smile and cleared her throat.

"Okay, Owen, then. Please have a seat." She gestured to the chair. "Now, Owen, I see her in your file that you just recently left the United States Navy. That's quite the accomplishment. Is there any particular reason you left or?"

"Well, no. I enjoyed my time serving our country, but I thought maybe it was time to try out something new." Owen stated simply. Liz smiled at him.

"So you thought giving it a shot with dinosaur's was going to be that something different?" She raised a curious eyebrow.

"I was referred by a friend. An old naval officer. He said you guy's were looking for someone with animal behaviorist background. I have acquired that skill over a lot of time and effort over the year's. Dinosaur's are rather fascinating animal's. Given the opportunity, I think I could make a great asset to your team. If I may, what animal is that you are looking to have studied?" Owen asked.