The Valley

As soon as they made it to the control building, they ran inside, pushing their way through security. They managed to get into the elevator and went up to the main control room. The elevator door dinged and opened, Liz and Owen marched inside.

"I need to see a badge. Sir, Ma'am. I need to see a badge!" The security guard tried to hold them back but they didn't stop. Liz shoved her badge in his face and he backed off.

"What the hell happened out there?" Owen demanded answer's. "There are thermal camera's all over that paddock." He glared right at Claire, as she watched them walk in. "She did not just disappear!"

Claire sighed, trying to ignore them but couldn't. She turned back around and looked at them both.

"It must have been some kind of a technical malfunction."

"Were you not watching?" Elizabeth said angrily. "She obviously marked up that wall as a distraction. She wanted us to think she escaped!"

"Hold on." Claire walked up closer to them and spoke in a angry quiet tone. "We are talking about an animal here."

"A highly intelligent one, clearly! I warned you about the consequence's of this." Liz hissed, looking over at Mr. Masrani.

"400 meter's to the beacon." Vivian said watching the monitor's.

They had sent out ACU to capture the animal quietly. Owen and Liz looked up at the screen together and became quite surprised to see the team carrying regular tranquil gun's, and stun bar's.

"You're going after her with non-lethal's?" Owen said angrily.

"We have 26 million dollar's invested in that asset. We can't just kill it." Mr. Masrani walked over to them as he spoke. He made eye contact with Liz and looked at her almost sympathetically.

"Those men are going to die." Liz meant to sound harsh, but her voice came out like a whisper and full of worry. "And it's going to be on you."

"300 meter's to the beacon." Vivian said.

"You need to call this mission off right now." Owen demanded.

"They're right on top of it." Lowery stated with a small sigh.

"Call it off right now!" Owen demanded again louder.

"Neither of you are in control here!" Claire yelled.

On the screen, they watched them drive through the thick forest's and coming to a stop as they were on top of the beacon. The Asset Containment Unit climbed from their vehicles and proceeded on foot to track the Indominus. The beeping on the commander's tracker started beeping in a steadily rhythm. He bent down seeing a white scale covered piece of skin and flipped the bloody mess over. Seeing the tracking implant blinking.

"Blood's not clotted yet. It's close." Hamada responded to the control room.

"What is that?" Mr. Masrani asked as Owen and Liz moved closer to the large screen.

"That's her tracking implant. She clawed it out." Liz said concerned.

"How would it know to do that?" Claire asked.

"She remembered where they put it in." Owen looked at the screen wide eyed and concerned.

The commander held the tracking implant in his hand's as he noticed drip's of blood falling onto his arm. He slowly looked up into the tree's surrounding them and got to his feet, slowly. Branches began breaking, as they all looked up seeing the Indominus come into view, changing color through the green trees.