•Cat (Kurosaki Ranmaru)

[W A R N I N G:
Please skip this oneshot. I'm sorry but I just noticed that a part here in the story has been deleted and I just noticed this now.
To avoid any confusion why this oneshot has a cliffhanger, please skip this oneshot immediately when you read this warning/notice.
I'll be re-writing this one shot soon so please be patient. Sorry for the inconvenience!

9/20/2015]

(Name) and Ranmaru started to go out together because of a cat.

A freaking cat.

It all started when (Name) went out of the dorms to buy some new books from a local favorite book store. (Name) was a well known idol. So, every time she goes out to buy something she wants or needs, she wears a disguise.

Today's disguise was a little simple. Some pair of rayban sunglasses, plain white shirt and skinny jeans. Her (h/c) tied up in a ponytail as she put a yankees cap on.

Done.

She was walking casually in the streets of Tokyo as she was heading to the bookstore. (Name) stopped at her tracks as she was in front of a simple temple. She looked around as if she was finding someone.

She was looking for a cat.

"Shiro?" (Name) called out the cats name. She met the poor little fellow when she was heading for the same bookstore. Shiro, a siberian cat, was at the temple's entrance, skinny and beaten up.

(Name) wanted to bring it back to the dorms. But, Shining-san didn't allowed it.

So, she let it stay in the temple. She often brings it cat food and would bring it to a friends house so Shiro can be well rested.

But today was different. (Name) called out Shiro's name for many times. But the cat didn't go to her. She was worried. Super worried about Shiro.

Did someone picked her up? Not sure.

(Name) went directly to the temple's mini garden. That's where she usually plays with the cat. As she arrives at the garden, she saw a familiar small figure being pet by someone not famillar to (Name) since he was wearing his hoodie up.

"Shiro!", (Name) called out to the cat. The feline came running towards (Name). The guy, well,