Death

I deserve to die. Brutally torturing my previous friends like that....

But, they aren't your friends anymore right? So who cares?

I have to die. I'm weak, I have to die because this was all my doing.

Why do I have to die? Won't I get a harsher punishment in hell?

I clutched my head tightly.

STOP!!!!!!!!

Please.... let me..... just.... stop!!!

My life is hell. So what's the point of even going to hell? Isn't it the same place?

Then, why can't you kill yourself? Are you afraid? That there might be something even worst in hell? Everybody laughing at you? Everything attacking you? Hurting you? Torturing you? Then stay. Stay in this world were you don't have to worry about all this and that, and you could do the same thing to those people as what Satan does to you.

Why... Why?! Everytime I fire a bullet into my head, I find the gun is empty. Everytime I try to kill myself with a knife, I use it to eat something. Everytime I inject something in me, I always find out that it was water.

What am I doing...?

I'm already dead. Yes... I'm already dead. So... There is no reason to die right? I could just live forever right?

I held a gun to my head. I smiled silently and murmured my prayers and said, "Oyasumi... [Good night]" And fired.

I'm.... free...?

As the twins heard a gunshot in the distance, they smiled. "Finally, it's over." The pink haired girl said. "Yes, it finally is."The blue haired girl said.

"Well then... Let's go find some more toys, since this one broke!"