<The Spark>

TIMESKIP

JUNGKOOK POV 

I embraced Y/N who had tears trickling down her cheeks as I patted her back softly. She eventually  looked up at me with her light brown hazel eyes. 

Y/N: Where are we going? Why is everyone separating? *sad pout* 

She asked me innocently.

Jungkook: We are going to Maldives, angel. For our honeymoon. *smirk*

Y/N: Aish!! But...  Why are we going abroad? What about Unnie? Where is she going? *curious cute eyes*

Jungkook: Hmm... It's too dangerous for you to be in Korea right now and Rose noona is also going on her honeymoon like us but in Seychelles. Don't worry love, we will go back to Korea in a while. Everything will make sense soon hmm...*deep soft voice* 

I said as I played with her fingers and stared at how our wedding ring hugged her cute little finger. I kissed her wedding ring finger as I looked up to see her cute smile. I then sat back with Y/N in my embrace as I pecked her head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIMESKIP

AIRPORT-FLIGHT

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook and Y/N got on the business class as they sat together. Y/N and Jungkook changed their clothes beforehand and Y/N pleaded Jungkook to sit next to the window. She had been feeling cramps in her stomach but she didn't want to tell her husband, instead enjoy these new moments. She was jumping up and down in her seat like a child as the flight took off, tapping Jungkook's shoulder every 5 seconds to show him or tell him something. The seat was adjustable as Jungkook removed the arm bar between them and pulled the excited Y/N into his embrace.

Jungkook: Angel, now that is enough of your excitement, you must be tired from today so let's take a nap hmm? *deep husky voice*

Y/N: *sad pout* But I was just getting started. Omg look at the clouds *points to the window*

Jungkook chuckled as he pinched her cheeks. Y/N was giggling endlessly as their compartment door opened revealing an airhostess.

Hye-song: Hi Mr and Mrs Jeon, my name is Kim Hye-song and I will be assisting you both on this journey. How can I help you? *smile*

Jungkook: We will call you if we need anything *cold tone* you don't-

Jungkook was cut off by Y/N who held her stomach.

Y/N: Unnie! Please can I get some water, I think I've started... *signalling internally*

Hye-song: Omo! Mrs Jeon please follow me to the bathroom and I will provide you with the necessities. 

Jungkook was startled at how much in pain Y/N was out of the sudden.

Jungkook: What's wrong angel? Where is it hurting? *worried tone*

Y/N: *chuckles in pain* Don't worry it happens every month, it's just really painful for me but manageable and now I need to follow her before things escalate.

Jungkook: Then, I'm coming with you! I'll wait outside honey! 

He said as he stood up. 

Hye-song: Sir, you don't need to panic, it's nothing serious, please relax!