Delany Huxley

Delany's POV

"I'll have my regular" the cashier shook in his spot " what are you doing get a move on"
No words exited his mouth, he just turned around and got to work.
Pussy
If you didn't already know my names Delany I'm 23 and I'm heir to the north Italian mafia, before you start saying, 'your a girl, you can't run a mafia', fuck of, in our mafia we don't care about your gender, just if you can get the work done or not. I love them a lot, but my brothers can't focus for the life of them, that's why father put me first to taking the crown. Yes yes you may be also thinking north Italy what about south, we have an agreement with another mafia, the vipers that they control the south and we control the north - it's been this way for over 300 years.

Answer the phone bitch
My phone rang in my bag, without even looking at the caller ID I answered.

"What do you want, I'm trying to get a coffee in peace"

"Nice to speak to you too" my best friends over excited voice echoed down the phone " anyways just wanted to remind you of the ball later tonight"

"Calm down Ariah, you'll burst my bloody eardrum" I shouted down the phone

"Love you too, what I'm trying to say is get your fat ass back home so we can get ready"

"Fine I'm on my way just don't destroy anything" I smile when I remember her falling down the stairs and breaking a €6000 vase.

"Hey that was one ti... I put the phone down.

Back home

I open the heavy door to reveal home sweet home
Image below 👇

I heard a squeal and next thing I know Ariah flys into my arms squeezing me so tight I'm surprised my eyeballs didn't fall out

"I missed you too Ariah"
I may not always show it but I love her more than I will ever love anyone else. I met her when she was 6 and I was 7, she was being trafficked to old men and sexually assaulted all around the country, thankfully my father found her and brought her in.
"Come on we need to get ready" she dragged me through the house until we reached my room. "So I've picked you two dresses and need you to try them on ok? ok."
I walked into my bedroom and like she said two beautiful dresses lay on my bed.

"I walked into my bedroom and like she said two beautiful dresses lay on my bed

I wanted to wear something bold and dramatic, what also showed of all my curves and facial features, I tried the stunning deep blood red dress first, it showed of my hips, bum and boobs great but I wasn't to sure about how it flowed at the end, it...

I wanted to wear something bold and dramatic, what also showed of all my curves and facial features, I tried the stunning deep blood red dress first, it showed of my hips, bum and boobs great but I wasn't to sure about how it flowed at the end, it also felt incredibly thick and if in danger it would be difficult to access my knives and guns.

However, I instantly fell in love with the black dress it had elegant designed lace around the top which flew neatly into the rest of the silky dress. The lower half of the dress had a large slit exposing my bare leg for easy access incase of an emergency.

I took the dress of and hung it on a coat hanger ready for after I shower and style my hair.

After showering and styling hair

I added the last touch ups to my makeup before shimmering into my dress spraying some sweet but dangerously scented perfume and headed out if the door holding the hand of a now frightened Ariah.

This girls mood swings give me whiplash

"Delaney my dear I've missed you" my dearest mother embraced me in the sweetest hug I've ever received...

strange.

"I missed you too"

"So what's my baby girl up to now a days"

"Mostly killing torturing and kidnapping"I answer with a pleased smile plastered onto my face.

" I told you...
She was interrupted by a deep dominant voice which echoed through the living area
" that's ma girl"
" father" I hadn't seen him in a year I'd been to focused on work to see him.
"You know it"
We did our little hand shake before embracing each other in a hug, I guess you could call me a daddy's girl.
" we're is Drystan and Darcio" I questioned already knowing the answer.
" they're already there sweetheart, probably drinking" they always like to go early saying fresh booze is the best booze.
"We better get going then" I announce waking through the front door and walking to the limo

After the car ride

Why do people that host balls like their entrance to have a shit ton of stairs, my legs feel like spaghetti.
The guard at the door looked like he had seen a ghost, and the rest of the guards around whispered words I couldn't make out, the only word I heard was something I never thought I would hear in my land.

"Vincentio Domhnall"

A/N

Hey guys just so u know this story will have smut in but we both know that the only reason your reading now😂
This is my first ever book and I hope I have the motivation to complete it