~Chapter 11~out

:)

I wake up, all alone in his bed. His scent is missing, I feel cold, without him I feel lonely. I sit back up on the bed and yawn. I get off the bed and wear my doggy slippers before opening the door and walking dowstairs.

I enter the kitchen and I see a starbucks bag. I smile as I approach it, I open it and there's a soft cookie with my caramel frappucino. I look to the left to see a note. It says 'to my amore'. I smile as I open it. It said:

Goodmorning amore, I'm sorry you couldn't wake up with me there with you but I had an important meeting today and I had to attend. I miss you so much already, when I get back I'm taking you out okay? I got you some cookies and coffee, you said it was your favorite so there you go! also Angelo took Vinnie out for a walk! they should be home by the time you wake up. I love you.

-Your tesoro

I smile at the letter. I hear some rattling coming from the roof. I decide to take my coffee and cookie and go there to check. I go up the stairs and open the roof top door to see Angelo playing ball with Vinnie. I approach them and Vinnie licks my arm when I crouch down.

"Hey brookesy you're awake!" Angelo exclaims. I smile at him before realizing my breath stinks. "Imma go get dressed and shit" I say as he chuckles. "We're going out for dinner later at night" He cheers and I nod before I hug him and go back downstairs. I go into my room to get a phone call, the contact name was 'Marceline<3' My adopted older sister.

I love her to death, I am a lonely child but mom and dad adopted Marcy when they couldn't get pregnant anymore by medical problems, they only had the chance to have me, thay wanted me to have a sibling bond. She's a loving sister, I smile before picking up the phone.

"Hey sis" I say cheerfully. "hey brookesy bear!" She exclaims. She has a nickname for me. "Just wanted to call and let you know that, I'M IN TOWN!" She squeals. I smile and start to jump up and down. "I'm not staying home right now, mom and dad are on a-" she cuts me off, "Yeah, yeah they're on a business meeting in another country and you're staying with Aiden" She whines.

"Well, I'm coming over later!" She exclaims. "Alrighty, I gotta go freshen up" I say before she hums and we hang up. Wow, Aiden and Marcy did have a good friendship back then so I don't think he would mind.

I go into the bathroom before wearing a white long sleeve tight crop top with some tight black leggings pairing it with some black and white converse and just simply styling my hair.