~Epilogue~

Brooke Davinci

Brooke Davinci

I am currently sitting on the bed, in me and Aiden's room.

After the whole proposal, and the pregnancy, we decided to move in together in a different house, just for us, and our little baby boys.

We found out the gender and it also turns out we're going to have two baby boys, yes twins.

I can barely walk everyday from holding two babies is the same zygote.

I chuckle as I get off the bed. My back hurts.

Also, we got married almost 2 months ago, we decided why wait when we're already pregnant and love each other unconditionally?

He actually said we should get married then, I didn't mind at all, so now I go by the name Brooke Davinci.

I walk to the door as I walk out. I walk downstairs to see literally everyone sitting on the couch watching a football game.

My whole family.

Consisting of, Aiden, Aloric, Angelo, Mom and dad, Marcy, Rafael and Natasha.

These past few months have been the best moments I ever experienced. I have felt, loved, happy, and free.

I didn't get sent any life threatening messages from anyone in the mafia underworld so that's also on the bright side of everything.

But the hardest part which I also love unconditionally but it really is exhausting and energy-draining, is the pregnancy part of everything.

The twins are so heavy sometimes that I think they're about to burst out of me, they kick alot and sometimes it hurts but it's worth it.

They also move alot. I feel it, I feel every second of it.

Aiden always helps me though, he knows how exhausting it is to hold this much weight.

So his solution is, he'd stand behind me, puts his hands under my belly and lifts it for couple minutes and then, when I am ready, he very slowly pulls away.

He said he heard about it on social media and I honestly don't think it is a problem or a bad idea, it's actually really helpful and takes away the weight for a couple minutes.

I'm due in 4 days, and I honestly can't wait to push these babies out of me so I can go back to normal.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I feel hands around my waist. I smile as I look at my husband.

God it feels good calling him that.

My life really hasn't been this good, like ever.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me in a gentle tone as he locks eyes with me. "Good, a little worn out" I cup his face.