Chapter III - Greg turns Green

Knock knock

The door opened

"GREG!" Danny hugged Greg "I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! YOU ONLY MESSAGED WHEN YOU WERE COMING HOME!"

"Well there was a lot going on, Dan, a little boy like you can't comprehend these things yet."

"Do you know how much of a pain in the neck this little shit is? I don't know how you do it!" Said Emma

"It's because he actually likes me, anyway thanks!"

Greg and Danny ran to the car.

"So, what happened?" Danny asked

"Look at all of these pictures I got."

There was video of Tommy and Greg on the iguanodon, a picture of the triceratops fighting the Rex, a picture of a dodo, pictures of the velociraptors

"See, THOSE ones were actually accurate."

"Woah, I can't believe you had an adventure as epic as that, but anyway, I'm super glad you're ok and with no injuries as well!"

"Physically there isn't but mentally there definitely is, anyway that's not important let's get home!"

And then they did get home

"Well, everything is back to normal, great!"

A few days passed, and the phone rang

"Danny can you get my phone? I'm busy."

"Ok...it's... Tony?"

"OH MY GOD it's been FIVE DAYS! Give me the phone."

"Ok."

———

"What do you want?"

"I've had a lot of guilt on my back, I know TJ is still out there on that island, and possibly many others as well, I need you to help me, please."

"Why would I EVER go back to that island?"

"You know what happened to all the dangerous dinosaurs! They died! The place is safe!"

"Sorry, but you just can't convince me to go back to that shitty little island-"

"200,000"

"What?"

"$200,000"

"WHAT?"

"I'm desperate, Gregory, please, I need my best friend."

"Why are you paying me $200,000 for this?"

"You're one of the only people who knows about this! If I tell anyone else the rumour can spread to the police and I'll be done for, I TRUST you!"

"And I TRUSTED you but we all know how that went."

"$300,000"

"Wh- you're seriously bribing me? How much money do you have?"

"Not much left actually, I only have around 10 mil in the bank, spent around 50 of it on that park alone."

"Only 10 million left? I did not know you'd have that much money owning a REPTILE parks."

"I mean when you're selling alligators it stacks up!"

"You're really shady."

"I'm sorry I'm going nuts, you understand why right? I've got to AT LEAST save one life on that island, I need that little bit of extra help from people such as you!"