One Day

a/n: thank you for 80 reads :)

third person pov

y/n stood on the red carpet, and posed for all the photographers. She listened to them screaming at her trying to get her to pose a certain way or look over in their direction. The flashes from the cameras were blinding, but she was used to it by now.

"Alejandra!" "Over here!" "Look at me!"

y/n turned her head to the right, and saw Alejandra doing the same as she was. She caught Alejandra's gaze and smiled. Alejandra smiled back her. She walked over to y/n and wrapped her arm around y/n's waist and y/n wrapped her arm over Alejandra's shoulder. To everyone around them they were just two friends. No one knew of the love they shared for each other. Although, they wanted to go public. They weren't sure of how it would be taken. Or if they would be accepted.

"You look pretty, Ale." y/n complimented her.

"So do you." Alejandra smiled at her.

They posed for a few pictures together before they broke apart, and went to do interviews before they went inside to enjoy the event.

~

After a long night of walking around in heels and uncomfortable dresses, and having to talk with everyone at the event, Alejandra and y/n finally made it back home to their house.

y/n laid down in the bed next to Alejandra. Alejandra immediately scooted closer to y/n. She laid her head on her chest and wrapped her arms around her.

"Are you okay?" y/n asked her. She brushed Alejandra's hair away from her face. Alejandra shrugged. "What's wrong?" She asked. She gently nudged Alejandra to bring her head up to look at her face.

"I just wanted to be with you tonight." Alejandra said.

"What do you mean? You were with me." y/n replied.

"I mean like be with you. I wanna hold your hand, and be able to kiss you if I want to. I don't wanna hide being in love with you." Alejandra said sadly.

"I know." y/n smiled at her sadly. "I do too, but you know we can't." Alejandra sighed and sat up moving to y/n's lap to straddle her waist. She wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her lips.

"I love you." Alejandra said. "And I want the whole world to know."

"One day, my love." y/n said bringing her in for another kiss.