Beautiful

*this chapter will contain smut. please do not continue if that makes you uncomfortable.

third person pov

y/n walked up behind Alejandra. She wrapped her arms around her waist. She slowly left a line of kisses along her shoulder then up the side of her neck before stopping at her jaw. Alejandra reached her hand behind her and pulled y/n closer.

"So beautiful, mi alma." y/n said in a soft tone. y/n pulled her hands back and reached up to Alejandra's dress. She slowly pulled the zipper down letting it fall to Alejandra's feet. Alejandra stepped out of it and turned to face y/n. She looked up at her with lust. y/n pulled Alejandra as close as she could so their naked bodies were smushed up against each other. y/n ran her hand down Alejandra's side making her shiver a little.

"Kiss me already." Alejandra begged. She stood on her tippy toes and pulled y/n's face down to hers. She smashed their lips together. Alejandra almost moaned immediately at the taste of her lips. She deepened the kiss. y/n slipped her hands behind Alejandra's thighs lifting her legs up to wrap around her waist. Alejandra wrapped her arms around y/n's neck. y/n walked them over to the bed. She bent down and gently laid Alejandra on her back. She lifted herself up to gaze down at Alejandra. She brushed some of her blonde hair out of her face.

"So, so beautiful, mi alma." y/n whispered. She cupped Alejandra's tits slowly massaging them. Alejandra let out a low moan. "You're perfect." y/n leaned down and pressed kisses to her left tit. She nibbled lightly on the skin. She swirled her tongue around her nipple making Alejandra gasp. She moved over to her other tit and did the same.

"Please, amor." Alejandra begged. She grabbed y/n's face pulling her up to her own. "Please." She said kissing her lips. y/n smirked and started grinding their hips together. Alejandra whimpered at the feeling of her wet pussy being rubbed against hers.

"Like this, Ale?" y/n asked smugly. "You like this?" She asked. Alejandra nodded quickly.

"Yes! Yes!" Alejandra moaned. "I love it." She said. y/n chuckled. She continued grinding against her pussy while she titled Alejandra's head to the side allowing her room to kiss her neck. She nibbled and sucked on Alejandra's skin leaving marks. Alejandra dug her nails into y/n's back.

"Fuck! This feels so good." Alejandra moaned loudly. y/n stopped her movements, but quickly slide her hand in between Alejandra's legs and without warning shoved two fingers into her soaked pussy. Alejandra whimpered again. y/n pumped her fingers in and out of her folds while she rubbed circles on her clit. Alejandra arched off the bed. She gripped the pillow above her head. "I'm gonna cum!" She screeched. "I'm so close! Ah, fuck! Yes!" Alejandra screamed. y/n continued to finger Alejandra while she rode out her high. y/n took her fingers out and put them in her mouth sucking on them.

"So sweet." y/n moaned. She kissed her way back up Alejandra's body. She held herself up on her arms hovering over Alejandra. She kissed both her cheeks softly as Alejandra caught her breath.

"I love you, amor." Alejandra stared up at y/n.

"I love you more, mi alma." y/n smiled kissing her passionately. "Now, let's you get you cleaned up."