🌅Sun setting🌅

Kyojuros POV:

Me and Tengen were hanging out after we were done studying. We were gonna go get milkshakes and go watch the sunset. I was so excited. "You ready
To go?" Tengen asked. I nodded and ran Over to Tengen. "It Looks like someone is excited!" Tengen said and chuckled. I kissed him. Tengen held my hand and we started to walk to the milkshake place. We got there and me and Tengen sat down. I got a chocolate milkshake and so did Tengen. We talked for 40 minutes. "I love you Tengen." I said and giggled. "I love u as well." Tengen said and smiled. He grabbed my chin and kissed me. We broke the kiss. I giggled. "Your so cute Kyojuro!" Tengen said and chuckled. He patted my head. I giggled. He grabbed my Milkshake and took a sip. "DONT TOUCH MY SHIT!" I yelled. "Haha!!" Tengen laughed loudly. I grabbed Tengens milkshake and took a huge sip. He grabbed it and laughed louder. "Hey no need to be so Feisty~." Tengen said and winked. I blushed and looked away. "Awww your so cute~." Tengen said and grabbed my chin. He kissed me. He stuck his Tongue into my mouth. I broke the kiss. "What was that f-for?!" I asked. I blushed and covered my face with my hands. We left and went to watch the sunset. Tengen grabbed my hand and held it. I giggled. "I love you so much!" I yelled. Tengen Chuckled and smiled. "I love you too dear." He said and smiled. I sat down and looked at the sun. I kissed Tengen and smiled.

"I will always love u dear."