Part 2 y/ns Pov

John B's House
We get home from the boat ride and I'm so exhausted I walk into John b's and fall onto the couch. JJ joins me and put his arm up on the top of the couch around me. We both fall asleep and Kiara, Pope and Sarah go home. John B must've gone to his room because when I wake up it's just me and JJ.

I look out the window and see bethy and Lucas hugging asleep on the patio couch. I smile and walk to the kitchen to go to pour myself cereal before JJ says "WOAH WOAH WOAH wait cupcake." I look at him confused and go "cupcake?" JJ replies with "your new nickname. I won't call you it if you don't want!" I reply with "no, call me it. Second why can't I pour breakfast?" JJ replies with "because.. I want to make you pancakes."

JJ is cooking me, bethy, Lucas and John b pancakes while I round them all up. First up John B.. I decide to prank him and head to the kitchen to get ice. JJ says "what's the ice for cupcake?" I reply with "oh just to prank your best friend." JJ grins and gestures to his room. I throw ice cubes into John B's slightly open mouth and he sits up, spits it out and says "Y/N STOP PRANKING ME!!"

I giggle and run to the kitchen. JJ as always is overprotective and gets in-front of me because he heard John B shout. I say "no silly! He shouted for me to stop pranking him!" JJ grins and hugs me. John B comes out sniffs around and says "wow actual food being cooked in this place?!?" JJ smiles and says "go wake up bethy and Lucas." Me and John b look at each other, grin and run to the patio where they were sleeping. We round up water guns and shoot them in the face with water. They run around and laugh and Lucas stands in-front of bethy being overprotective

Bethy says "I'm fine! Don't worry lovely!" I reply with "lovely?" And look at John B and smirk. Bethy and Lucas say "we have discussed and were going to try it." John b says "well lovebirds we gotta go eat breakfast." We all start to eat. Me, JJ and John b on the table and Bethy and Lucas on the couch. Sarah comes in helps herself to a plate of pancakes and sits next to John B.

Pope and Kiara come in and say "wow a bunch of lovebirds can you even handle one more?" We all laugh and JJ gestures for them to come in and help themselves. We all eat pancakes and joke around.

Until we get a knock on the door, me and Bethy spring up at the same time and say "MOTHER?!?" JJ introduces himself "hello mam I am JJ, Y/n's boyfriend." Our mother reply's with "I'm Susan. Bethy come on you are going home to Charleston!" Bethy looks at me and says "no please I hate it there can't I stay with sis and the guys!"

Susan replies with "your sister is nearly old enough to live alone, you are 15!" Bethy replies with "Y/n is only a year older!!" Susan says "I don't care, she is more responsible where as you haven't even got money." Bethy says "y/n only has a small amount of money it's not like she's rich!" I say "umm excuse me first of all my money isn't your business second ask before you ask Susan to stay with us." Susan says "fine I'm sick of the rubbish, you can both stay here but you have to use your own money! Not ours." Me and bethy look at each other then I glance at JJ with tears in my eyes.

I say "fine, you won't help with money then leave." Bethy says "yeah, there's the door" as she points at the door. Susan storms out and I storm to the bathroom. JJ won't stop banging on the door, he's saying "y/n open up." "Y/n are you okay?" "Y/n come out" I finally come out and run to his arms and hug him.

JJ says while still hugging me "I'm so sorry, I'll work extra hours to help you pay money for a small house or you can stay with me and John b

JJ says while still hugging me "I'm so sorry, I'll work extra hours to help you pay money for a small house or you can stay with me and John b." -JJ's mind, I'm not telling her about Luke he is a drunk abusive father who she shouldn't be near.-

I reply with "no, I'll work, please don't stress yourself over me. I love you JJ so much!" JJ says "I love you" I say "too?" JJ replies with "no too means I'm agreeing with you, I love you even if you don't love me." You hug him even tighter.

                        Later on-
To cheer us up John b took us on a boat ride me, JJ , Kiara, Pope, Bethy, Lucas, John B and Sarah. We all had fun and joked around for a bit and even slept on the boat.

 We all had fun and joked around for a bit and even slept on the boat