"You say your Feeling lonely, Well I feel the same tonight"

We were all gathered at the table a few cups of tea sitting about and Jess and Louis were at the head of it. We were tapping our feet excitedly against the ground, waiting for this so called 'big news'

They hadn't told us anything yet just that we'd love it and it's going to be great for us. Why did it always have to be who broke the pauses.

"Can you just tell us?!" I asked suddenly my heart racing.

"The two of you, both bands" Louis starred. "are doing a world tour" My jaw dropped, and I let one breath before jumping out of my chair.

"Oh my god!" I squealed, hopping around. The others reactions were very similar consisting of jazz hands, jumping around, hugs and yells.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!" I squealed, giving Jess in a big hug and one for Louis too.

"When is it?" I asked.

"Well you actually start in ahh three weeks"

My jaw drooped. "what?!" We hadn't rehearsed anything, we didn't have anything planned, no tickets on sale what was happening to the world. I think I was in a bit too much shock to notice in the end though because barely a few hours later we were all drinking and laughing (bar Maeve for the baby who was just laughing).

I could not believe this. World tour, that's all around the world.

Wow.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

The next few weeks was just non stop busy, practise then more practice, rehearsals non stop.

Maeve had me out looking at baby clothes, cots and various things line that. She said I'd be the godmother too!!

Life was just way up to ninety right now with level excitement at extremely high.

Twitter was going crazy too, fans tweeting us the pics of their tickets, banners and how excited they were. And every individual one made me more excited myself.

I was just in another world. it was amazing.

By day fifteen we were completely worn out, another week to go. We'd been given our set list of countries too, we were going form the UK and Dublin over to Europe, with four venues around there, then the US. We had a good few there, and in South America too and Canada. From there we'd be going to china and the sort of Asian Area and then down to Australia. We only had two concerts in Africa, one in Capetown again.

It was going to be seven months, Maeve was going to be completely swollen by the end of it too, ready to pop she'd be.

That was seven months to spend non stop with my five favourite girls and six favourite boys, doing what I loved best.

Singing.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Holy hell I'm nervous!" I stuttered as we waited backstage. Our support, Danny was just finishing up now, before we'd start to sing together, and our different performances too.

There were five of us on this wing, the other six opposite as we got ready for some nights. Leave it where it started right?

Well bar that it was only sound check. We were in Croke Park right now! I cannot believe it.

As soon as I heard the first key of the music come on I was given one more shove from Dean behind me, and bounded onto the stage breaking into song.

"Some nights I stay up-" we kept going through he entire song.

Then the next one then the next one until we'd given basically a mini concert to four cleaning ladies in the stands.

I was breathing hard when we'd finished, obviously meaning tonight would be even worse.

But I couldn't be amusing for anything else. It was exactly what I wanted since forever.

Dayl was messing around, trying to play the drums and dancing a bit. in fact the choreographer was getting rather annoyed at him, as I tried to keep in my laughs. We were all messing a bit, making the most of the empty stage and stadium. I could imagine the seats filled with real people, the white platforms being covered by the standers. People were paying money to come watch us Singh for them!

That is just wow.

Josh came up behind me suddenly

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, wrapping his two arms around my neck from behind.

"What happens after this, when Maeve has her child, when the tour is over and then further when were all too cripple to performed anymore. What happens then?"

"I don't have any idea Dan. All I know is that I want to spend every second of it with you and only you."

I turned around and gave him a kiss. Smiling at Brendan's 'it's always those two with the PDA' remark.

"I love you" he grinned. And no matter how many times he says it I will get butterflies in my tummy afterwards.

"I love you too"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

I could hear chants and screams outside, the stage was surrounded and the stadium packed. I didn't think it as going to be empty but this? This was just unreal.

We were all gathered in a circle, Danny was about to go on, after Amy. She got to perform in the whole tour too now, she was like an extra piece in the band.

Out of nowhere Brendan put his hand into the centre of the circle, Cian copying quickly then Tara until soon enough we were all in a hands in circle.

"We'll be in it together until the end lads" Ryan started. "and after that too"

"One" I smiled.

"Two" josh followed up.

"Three" Dean that time, the the hands went up together for the first time in many to come

"EAT SOME CHEESE!"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰