🌹 Chapter 2 : Who I Am ?🌹

Y/N DIARY POV: 🦋
➣I'm also very funny to people who have a knack for intelligent humor. My jokes go over the heads of many people, because they do not understand the intellect behind them. To my friends however, they can't get enough of them. I never make obscene or racial profiling jokes, because I know the repercussions that they may have on people around me. I have friends from different races and I'm therefore very sensitive on whatever comes out of my mouth. I go out once in a while with my friends to have some good time. However, most of my Friday nights are spent at the comfort of my home watching a movie or reading a book. We used to do a lot of partying in college, but somehow I outgrew the "clubbing thing" and nowadays I find pleasure in staying home.

➣I love music more than anything in this world. Music is life to me. I listen to virtually every form of music. I love kpop, rock and country music and my favorite artist of all time is Celine Dion. Her music is like the soundtrack to my life. I also love Adele, Katie Perry, Beyoncé and Taylor Swift. I also make music on my own, although not on a commercial level. I write music and play an acoustic guitar. My performances are usually done during family functions. My other love is nature walks.

➣Nothing keeps my spirits burning with joy than an adventurous expedition into the wild. Whether it is traversing plain lands or making our way through forests or kayaking in a river, I'm okay with it as long as it is far away from the city. It only gets better for me! I also love travelling around the world. Each year, i still have a long way to go, but I'm determined to visit at least 75% of all nations on earth before the curtains close on me. I love travelling, because I'm introduced to different people and cultures all over the world. It makes me appreciate people more, despite their differences.

➣I Plan to visit some of the best places.
I'm also a fan of cooking. Apart from being a lover of good food myself, there is this feeling of satisfactionI get whenever people enjoy my food. Thanks to my cooking classes, I can cook most of the popular dishes around the world.

To becontinued.......🌹