Mistress or Babe?

I tried reading Danny's mind but he cleared all thoughts as he proceeded to try and answer my question.
"Babe are you...bluffing?"
"No I-"
"Such a bad bad boy *smh*"
"I-I-I"
"You what? You're sorry? Oh you better be Daniel, because tonight I may or may not fuck the truth out of you, so you tell me now or you call me mistress tonight. You decide."

「Danny's thoughts (Veronica can't read these thoughts)」
Damn this girl most definitely is a switch, and she most definitely can kill me even though she built like a noodle. I most definitely will be calling her mistress because I like the thrill of it.

「Veronica's thoughts (Danny can read these, but she forgot he could🤦🏾‍♀️)」
Please don't tell me, please don't tell me I really want to fucking dominate you tonight, you've been such a bad boy haven't you. Go ahead don't confess so you can feel not only me but the toys I have for you.

「Danny's thoughts (Veronica can't read these thoughts)」
Oh so you want me not to tell you, well you got it I won't tell only because you are so eager to dominate me and because I wanna feel you.

"It was nothing babe there's nothing to worry about"

"Oh so you don't want to tell me huh, well you said you only speak Spanish when you need it. It seems to me as if you felt the need to speak Spanish to some guy and I'll be damn a GIRL. You tell me now or no pussy for a week!"

「Danny's thoughts (Veronica can't read these thoughts)」
Fuck she gonna restrict me for a week if I don't tell her!! Well that fine I wanna see her dominant side.

"Fine, babe it was my grandmother she's hard of hearing thats why I was yelling and she only speaks Spanish, that why i was speaking Spanish"
"Yeah right"
"Babe I'm telling the truth"
"No you're not you're lying, I speak Spanish too, in fact I'm half Latina half-half black so why are you lying to me?!? Oh...you WANT to see my dominant side don't you??"

「Danny's thoughts (Veronica can't read these thoughts)」
Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!!!!! She caught me just like I wanted.
"Fine ya caught me, so what i want to see you're dominant side what's wrong with that?!?"
"Nothing actually, meet me it the room at 2:45 and I'll make sure you can death coming"
「Danny's thoughts (Veronica can now read these thoughts"」
Damn she is so hot!!!!!
"I'll meet you there! *whispered* goddamn why her body gotta be shaped like a fucking hourglass"
"I heard that babe!"
"Awe shit my bad"
"Don't be sorry, thanks for the compliment:)"
"Oh umm no problem"

Danny's POV:
A few hours later I walk in to be greeted by Veronica in the bedroom. She was dressed in all black lingerie. With handcuffs, a paddle, a whip, and a blindfold.
"Oh come on don't be scared"
"I-I'm not"
"Then why are you shaking?"
"Because I'm horny just from walking in here"
"Oh really!? Well why don't you take off your...nice...black shirt and get on your knees"
"Y-yes ma-"
"Ah ah mistress to you Daniel"
"Yes mistress"
"Good boy"

A few minutes later:
*whack* "aahhhhh fu-"
" *whack* LANGUAGE!!"
"Ahhh, I'm sorry mistress I'm sorry"
"Awe are you in pain? Fine I'll untie you. Take off your pants and boxers and get in the bed"
"Yes mist-"
"Babe. You can call me babe again"
"Oh ok *nervous laugh*"

Literally just seconds later:
"Mmm fuuuck, yes yes YES!"
"Fuck darling fucking hell!"
"Oh I'm so fucking wet *laughs*"
"You are so wet *laughs*"
*heavy breathing* "babe you know I love you right?"
"Darling what kind of question is that? Of course I know"
"Oh ok just checking"
"🙄😂"
"Don't roll your eyes at me *laughs*"
"Well I just did what ya gone do bout it"
"This"
Omg she's going so fucking fast fuck!
Danny:"Fuckkkkkk babe you feel so good
Veronica: "thank you😌"
Danny: "mhmm just like that right there don't stop"
Veronica: "I wasn't *moan* intending on sto-*moan* stopping until you or I finished *groan*"
Danny: "good *heavy breathing*"
Veronica: "fuckkk I'm gonna cum!!"
Danny: "me too babe"
Veronica lays her head on shoulder while she kept moving her hips back and forth on me. I lift her head with two fingers on her chin, and I kiss her to make her orgasm even better.
Veronica: "ughhh I'm cumming!!"
Danny: "don't stop kissing me until I cum too okay?"
Veronica: "I don't know if I can do that"
Danny: "try, for me, okay?"
V: "okay I'll try"
I start moving my hips down as hers went up and we smashed together so hard that the sting between our skin was intense. She took it like a champ I only could hear her heavy breathing no moans, so I tested how long she can go without making not one single moan...

Chapter 12 out in a bit writing it now!💕🤍
C.S.