Chap. 20

I felt Danny's grip on my waist loosen, he had fell asleep. So I turned to his and cuddle him instead, wrapping one hand around his waist and one resting on his shoulder as I nuzzle my head into his other, and went to sleep.
~timeskip~
I woke up to a blurry image of Danny pecking me on my forehead.
"Good morning darling how did you sleep" I groan in response, to hear Danny laugh a bit. I push him a bit to notice he was holding Vanny. I kiss her forehead and get up to brush my teeth and use the bathroom.

I come out to take my baby girl into hand and breast feed her for her breakfast.
"Hiii Girlyy! Mommy's girl is up isn't she!" She gave a very cute smith making me tear up with tears of joy.
"Omg darling are you ok? What's wrong!"
"Nothing I'm fine. Just seeing my daughters face like this makes me happy!"
"Me too:)"
I pull up my shirt revealing my medium sized tits for baby Vanny to feed off of so she could go to sleep.
~timeskip~
I swaddle Vanny and put her in her crib as I turned over to lay down next to Danny, who was already sleeping. I kiss him on his fore head, closed my eyes and fell asleep.
~timeskip again😭~
I woke up aroud 2:00 in the morning to a horrible feeling in my stomach. I got up and we'll to the bathroom to pee. Nothing out of the normal for me, my stomach always hurts in the morning, so I really didn't pay it any attention at first but I was still curious.

"Babe?"
"Yes? What do you need?"
"Come here!"
"Okay Okay no need to yell!" He says slightly laughing.

He walks into the bathroom and notices that I have a pregnancy test out.
"Why do you ha- no nononono don't tell me do- please don't tell me y-you're pregnant"
I showed him the pregnancy test and started to tear up, he charged forward to hug me and kissed me all over carrying me to bed, sitting me on the edge of the bed and getting on top of me as he trailed my body with kisses. I was a moaning mess until he got to my V line and stopped, I whimpered at the loss of contact.
"Shh darling you'll wake dear Vanny up"
"Then let's do it in the guest room"
"Desperate are we" Danny says smirking.
"Mhm very despite baby" I reply in a sexy voice knowing that Danny wouldn't be able to resist me.
"Fuck you know I can't say no when you do that" I smile and Danny takes me to the guest room closing the door behind him with his foot, then throwing me on the bed as he takes off his shirt, and shortly after he takes off my shorts and shirt, exposing my naked body.

He wastes no time and brings his face to my pussy and starts eating me out fingering me with 2 fingers. I let out a loud moan as Danny starts moving his fingers and tongue faster, making me scream his name in pleaser.
"That's right baby scream for me" he says making it obvious that I have to earn his dick.
—————————————————————————————
554 words
C.S.