Chapter 19: Do not create any more problems

Precap

"What the hell is this", I heard him ask.

What is he asking about? I don't know and I didn't care.

"I asked you what the hell is this? Why the hell is there blood", He was raising his voice.

-

Chapter 19: Do not create any more problems

Blood?

What is he talking about? I opened my eyes to see what the heck is he talking about.

I looked at him confused. He was staring at my feet.

Then I saw it. Blood was coming out of my feet.

I straightened my leg. I had felt some pain on my feet but I  ignored it.

Now when he said about that, my feet was hurting.

I bent forward and turned my foot to check what caused it.

Glass pieces. I may have stepped on them.

My foot was coloured red. It looked bloody

It was painful. The blood was coming out. I didn't know what to do.

"I asked you, how did this happen?", James asked even angrily.

"I don't know", I whispered.

I didn't realise that blood was coming out from my feet until he said that.

"Nice. Why do you make things hard huh?, Now Do I have to clean up your wound".

He stood up cursing under his breath. He could have helped me with this.

He went and opened the door.

"Is anyone of you there", He shouted.

Oh! He was going to help me.

"Yes sir", I heard the lady's voice.

"She got glass in her feet. Clean the wound so bring the things for it", he said

"Will bring them now sir".

A few minutes passed. The lady entered the room and carefully walked towards me with a safety kit. She had worn gloves. She came and sat near me.

She places a tissue paper near her.

She gently takes my foot in her hand and carefully look for the glass shards.

Take it fast, It's paining!

I wanted to shout at her. But I didn't want anyone to see my pain.

I have no idea how I did not notice this?  How did I bear this pain?

It seems that I was so drowned in my fear that I failed to see the pain I am going through now.

"Don't worry dear. I can take these out. Luckily they haven't gone too deep, But this will hurt", She said giving me a kind smile.