omegaverse

(AGEDDD UPPPP GUSYYSYSYSY 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈)

ushijima thrusted in and out of semi's already sore asshole. this was about their 7th round, both of their sex drives still high. " i-i want you to fill me with y-your kittens~! please ushAHH~! " semi moaned every time ushijima touched his sensitive prostate. " fuck! i'm gonna cum kitty~! " ushijima groaned. " fill me with your hot cum master~! aaaaah~! " semi moaned one more time before they both their released.

- a few days later -

semi stared at the pregnancy test with a huge smile on his face. he was fucking pregnant. with USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI'S babies. his baby daddy wasn't home yet, he was currently training with his team. god that's so hot. he decided to tell him to come home early, this news was really important.

sem sem hey honey :) can you come home early? i have some news to tell you!!

ushi oh? im interested :D i'll be home soon loml <3

when ushijima pulled in the driveaway, semi immediately rushed to him and jumped into his arms. " i'm pregnant and your the daddy! "

" oh baby thats so sexy "

they fucked increedibly hotly in their driveway and they get caught by the police.

-at the ultrasound-

"OMG THERE'S 100 BABIES IN YOUR STOMACH" 

"omg thats so hot babe"

they fucked on the hospital bed.

-semi is in labour- 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BABIESSS ARE COMING OUT OF MY PENIS PISS HOLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"ugh baby thats so hot"

they throw the babies out the window and fuck.

"omg lets name them 1-100 uwu"

"ok ur so fucking hot babe"

they fuck again.

THE END WUUWUWUWUW