Chapter Nineteen

I decide to wear these denim shorts that have denim braces attached to them, over the top of a patterned black and white shirt, accompanied with a gorgeous necklace that I cant describe. If we're going outdoors I've also chosen a brown bag and brown strappy heels to go with it. While Im drying my hair, I start wondering what Kellin has planned.

Im really fancying custard donuts. Maybe he's bought some custard donuts? No, he cant read my mind, he doesnt know what I fancy. Well dammit. Its probably better than custard donuts though. Ok, I have absolutely NO IDEA what he has planned. Like at all. No clue. None. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

Once my hair is dried and styled as best as possible and Im completely dressed, I text Kellin.

Me: Yo Kels, Im ready, you done? 😂😘😍 Xxxx

Kellin: Yo Twila, Im ready, you can come down now! 😂😘😍 Xxxx

I laugh and steal one final glance in the mirror. Im not sure if I like the fact that this shirt shoes off part of my stomach, but I'll let it slide for now. I still cant wait to tell Kellin about me NOT finding my reflection disgusting! I slowly walk down the stairs and open the door to the living room. The are blankets hanging from the ceiling, covered in little fairy lights, pillows and other blankets litter the floor making a comfortable seating area, Kellin lies in the middle of it all and he's smiling widely at me. In his hand he holds a large tub of Ben and Jerries Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream and in the other hand he holds a box of 5 custard donuts. My jaw drops.
"This is probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen!" I bite my lip.
Kellin laughs "What, me holding Ben and Jerries and custard donuts?"
I nod. "3 perfect things this close together, I dont know how my mind is coping right now."
Kellin puts down the ice cream and the donuts and walks towards me, he wraps his arms around my bare waste "Baby you look beautiful." He whispers against my neck.
I gasp as I remember what happened in the bathroom earlier "Kels I gotta tell you something, you are going to LOVE this!"
Kellin steps back and raises an eyebrow "Tell me what?"
I smile widely and squeal "So, when I got out of the shower I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I WASNT disgusted with myself, I was PROUD and SURPRISED by how good I looked compared to what I feared I would look like!"
Kellins jaw drops and he picks me up and spins me around "Thats amazing baby! Im so proud of you!"
I cling to Kellin "Did you see my sad pouty selfie on instagram?"
Kellin nods and laughs "Yep! Have you found bæ?"
I giggle and kiss him lightly "I think so! I gotta tell the fans I found you though, selfie?"
Kellin smiles widely "Sure, why not?"
I take my phone out of my pocket and put it on the selfie camera, I then kiss Kellins cheek and take a picture and post it with the caption: "When you find bæ 😱👌😍❤️"

"Hey, babe?" Kellin asks once we've sat down in the beautiful den he created.
I nod "Yass?"
Kellin chuckles and blushed slightly "I was wondering if...we could take a cute selfie...for me to use as my lock screen...on my phone..." He says quietly.
I kiss his cheek "Of course we can Kels! Though obviously Im going to use it for my lock screen too! At the moment its just a picture of your handsome face."
Kellin chuckles "Really?"
I giggle and nod "Yup, look!" I turn on my phone to show him my lock screen. Its a picture of Kellin in black and white with a really nice hat on and he looks so manly and it melts my soul. I stare at it and sigh.
Kellin laughs "You sigh over the picture but not over the real me!?!"
I turn off my phone and rest a hand on the side of Kellins face, he smiles at me and I sigh and smile widely "I sigh more over you than a picture of you, of course I do Kels!"
Kellin shakes his head and kisses me lightly "So, you want some donuts?"
I smile widely and start nodding frantically "How did you know I was craving custard donuts!?!"
Kellin shrugs "My manly instincts tell me things."
I roll my eyes "You mean you asked Hannah face via text what weird things I sometimes crave for no apparent reason and she sent you a list of different foods and you picked the one you thought was most likely?"
Kellin blinks a few times "H-How did you-"
"Because Im fabulous!" I laugh "So whats all this for Kels?" I signal to the room and the ice cream and the donuts.
Kellin chuckles "Well seeing as you thought I wasnt paying attention during Twilight last night, we're going to watch all 5 of the movies in here today."
My jaw drops "You'd sit through 10 hours worth of chic flicks!?!"
Kellin nods sincerely "Its 10 hours spent with you, of course I would!"
I force him flat on the floor and roll on top if him before kissing him passionately.