Chapter Thirty Six

"What the hell Kellin!?! You, the man who told me to ignore everything social media says, is believing what you see on the front cover of magazine!?! This is unbelievable. I thought you knew me Kellin, better than anyone! Guess I was wrong huh?" I say angrily before grabbing my keys.
"Where are you going!?!" Kellin replies.
"Oh, I'm leaving. Maybe I'll bump into my mysterious BOYFRIEND on this magazine." I shake my head before walking out the door.
Kellin walks out after me "I'm not done talking to you!"
I turn around "Well maybe I'm done talking to you. Im not going to stand still and let you have a go at me for something I haven't done Kellin. You said you knew me better than anyone. I've been at work all day and I thought I would come home to my loving husband, guess I was wrong again huh? Instead I come home to be accused of cheating! I don't believe this." I turn around and continue walking away.
Kellin runs up behind me and grabs my hand "Please don't leave!"
"Why not? Give me one good reason why I should stay Kellin!" I demand.
"Because I love you." Kellin says hoarsely.
I turn around to face him to see tears flowing from his eyes. He falls to his knees. I kneel in front of him "Oh my god why are you crying!?!"
"Because I don't want you to leave!" Kellin cries.
I wrap my arms around him "I'm not going to leave Kels. Just please tell me why you believed that stupid magazine."
Kellins arms wrap around me "I never thought I was good enough for you, Im always scared you'll leave me for someone better, when I saw that magazine I got terifed you'd actually left." He bursts into tears again.
I pull him closer to me "I'm never going to leave you Kellin. I'm never going to find someone better, there is no-one better out there. I love you and only you Kellin."
"I'm sorry for being such a dick and believing a magazine." He sniffles.
I help him stand up "And I'm sorry for making you cry." I kiss his lips lightly.
Kellin wraps his arms around me again "A-Are you really gonna stay?"
I nod into his chest "Forever and always."
Kellin kisses my hair "Even though I didn't give you a good reason to?"
I look up at him "You did, you said you loved me."
Kellin smiles weakly "That's not a good reason, I'm a complete dick."
I shake my head and kiss his lips lightly "You are not a dick Kellin and that was the best reason you could ever give me."
He smiles down at me adorably "Really?"
I nod "Yes, because I love you too."
Kellin kisses me passionately, forcing me up against a wall. I tangle my fingers in his hair and he wraps his arms around my waist. "I'm going to take you home and thank you properly." Kellin whispers.
I giggle "Ooh! I look forward to it!" Then Kellin picks me up bridal style and carries me back inside the house into our bedroom.

He lies me down on the bed and lies on top of me, kissing me passionately. "I love you so much." I say against his lips.
He begins kissing down my neck "I love you more."
I shake my head "I love you most."
Kellin smiles against my neck "Dammit, you beat me to it!"
I giggle and Kellin unzips my work uniform and throws it off onto the floor. I pull his shirt off and lie on the bed in nothing but my underwear. Kellin smiles devilishly and continues kissing down my body. I tense up when he gets to my stomach. He strokes my arms softly and kisses my stomach over and over. "So beautiful..." He whispers against my skin. I relax and he smiles triumphantly. I pull his face up and kiss him hard on he lips before flipping over so I'm on top of him.
He pouts "But I was thanking YOU tonight!"
I giggle "Well its not fair on you if you don't get thanked in return." I kiss his lips lightly before traveling down his neck and along his shoulders, down his arms. I kiss all of his scars multiple times before kissing his palm. He rests his hand against my cheek and I nuzzle into it before kissing back up his arm and across to his chest. His breathing hitches and I smile against his skin. I kiss his tanned stomach and he blushes slightly. I continue kissing his stomach and I blow raspberries on it. Kellin makes an adorable giggling sound that I've never heard him make before. He blushes a deep shade of red and covers his mouth with his hand.
"What was THAT Mr Quinn!?!" I ask in shock. He covers his face with his hands in embarrassment. I kiss the back of his hands "It was the most adorable sound I think you've ever made and I'd quite like to hear it again." I say softly before kissing his stomach again. I blow raspberries on his stomach once again and Kellin makes the same adorable sound. "You are so perfect Kellin. How can you be this hot, this cute, this amazing, this impossible AND so good looking in hats!?!"
Kellin chuckles "You think I'm hot?"
I nod frantically "Look at how toned your body is dude! Jeez! Killing me in a good way over here!" He laughs and I snuggle against him and we fall asleep in each others arms.