Divorce Your Wife

Her sweet but psycho husband-2
Episode-20

★Divorce Your Wife☆

«Author's pov»

[Y/n was in Cupid Café. Eunwoo served her Türk kahvesi along with some Tiramisu pastry. She was reading her favourite novel Mansfield Park by Jane Austin. She was totally lost in the reading when someone interrupted her peace.]

Yoongi- Fanny is relieved that Mary has lost her hold over Edmund, and she finally gives her own opinion of Mary. ... Edmund declares that he will never love another woman, and live with Fanny as her Best Friend.

Y/n-(she quickly raised her head and asked with a Raised eyebrow) Sorry?

Yoongi- This what happened in the end of this book.(he slide the cup from her side to him and took a sip from her cup)

Yoongi- Really aromatic. (Grinned)

Y/n-(her mouth was a little open and she was looking at him with a confused face). Actually I already took some sips from that cup. It's my coffee.

Yoongi- I know. Love grows more when you eat your friend's eaten food.(crossed his arms and stretch left leg and sat more comfortably on seat)

Y/n- Mr. Min, are you flirting with me?(she blinked owlishly)

Yoongi- Why do you think like that? By the way, how is your patient friend? (He asked)

Y/n- (faded expression) He is alright. By the way, why are you here?

Yoongi- I came here to see that boy and to tell you something about your husband.

Y/n- What? What are you trying to say?(she closed the book and asked with intense expressions)

Yoongi- Look Mrs. Y/n I am not a person who makes circles, the thing is your husband is cheating on you with his secretary Yun-Seji.

Y/n- (chuckle) Mr. Min I am not a fool. What makes you think that I am gonna believe you? I know my husband really well,he is not that kind of person. I truly believe him.

Yoongi- Mrs. Kim Y/n, I am a reputed Business tycoon in Asia. It's an insult for myself to lie to someone on this kind of mere issue. It's really not my concern to sneak in someone's private life. Just because you are my friend I am telling you for your own sake.

Y/n- Don't react to innocent Mr. Min I know your Intentions very well. Stop having your eyes on me. Women can smell a men's right or wrong intentions. I know you're drooling on me. Stop it right here right now otherwise I will do something that will not gonna in your sake.(she said with a rageful face and burning eyes)

Yoongi-(he slightly smirked) You are right Mrs. Y/n,I not just like you I love you... soo much. I can't describe my LOVE for you in words but I am not a person who wins love with lies. You don't want to believe me? It's ok don't do it. But please visit this place tommorow at 12:00 Am.(he slide an address card at her direction)

Y/n- (she picked the card) It's my Seoul's apartment. Why do you want me to visit my own house?

Yoongi- You will witness everything by your own vision. But you need to hurry Because you just have 15 hours left. (He stood up, buttoned his coat,winked at her and left the place

╰(*'︶ '*)╯♡╰(*'︶ '*)╯♡╰(*'︶ '*)╯♡

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 Seoul⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

𖤐9:00 pm𖤐

(Kim Taehyung's apartment)