CHAPTER 38

SYLVESTER DE TIERRA

It's a lively night inside our favorite exclusive bar here in Ibiza, Spain. We are drinking whiskey in our own glasses, I am here with Lancelot and other friends.

"Sylvester, do you know the face of De Rossi's only child?" tanong sa akin ni Trevor. I shook my head as I drink from my glass, I like the soothe and relaxing of the liquor brings to my throat.

"Is that a woman or a man?" I asked him and I smiled when he smirked. "You're a lucky bastaed, his child is a woman," sagot niya kaya napasuntok ako sa ere na tila naka-jackpot.

Who wouldn't rejoice? Somehow I feel sorry for her because she's included with my wrath to her father. I lost my almost family because of his recklessness in driving. I heard how my girlfriend cried due to pain and fear of losing our child over the phone.

I shook my head so the nightmare can get out inside my brain.

"What's your planning, dude?" tanong ni Sebastian sa akin. I smirked and played the ice on my glass using my point finger. "Just watch me soon," I said and they laugh with my response.

"I heard she's picky when it comes to man and she's a no boyfriend since birth girl, it means she's a virgin," saad ni Trevor at iyon ang pumukaw sa atensyon ko pero hindi ko ipinahalata sa kanila. "What else?" I asked.

"That's all so if I were you always grab a chance, Sylvester," makahulugan na sabi ni Trevor sa akin saka siya tumayo at tinapik ang balikat ko. "Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I wanna get laid tonight," he said and smirked at us kaya tumawa naman kami at kumaway pa sa kaniya. "Good luck, buddy!" I shouted under the loud sound coming from the DJ.

I went to bathroom and pee after I washed my hands I went out from the bathroom, I saw a woman waiting for me. Does she want me to fuck her? Because if she said yes, I am going to fuck her sensely until she can no longer forget me.

My practice is fuck and goodbye. I don't fuck the same woman, I don't do fuckbuddy or exclusively fucking. I want to explore and if exploration will keep me sane then I will.

"Hey, Sylvester. I want you inside me so bad," she seductively said and wink at me. I bit my lower lip and pulled her somewhere inside this bar, we went to a dark part.

Isinandal ko siya sa pader at hinalikan ng mariin tila uhaw na uhaw kami sa isa't isa. Good thing she's wearing a skirt and a bralette so it's a privilege for me. It's an easy access.

I inserted my two fingers inside her and pumping in and out, she's moaning while I am sucking her hard tips alternately. She's pulling my hair. "Ohhh...ohhhh...goodness, S-sylvester...ohhhh...yeah...uhm," she moaned and when I feel like she's about to cum I pulled out my fingers.

"What the fuck?!" she asked angrily and I just smirked at her and kissed her lips. "Wait patiently," I huskily whispered on her ear and kissed her neck. Mabilis kong kinalas ang pagkakabutones ng pantalon ko at agad kong nilabas ang pagkakalaki kong kanina pa naninigas.

"Oh that's huge I love it," she said and tap the head of my hardened dick. Binuhat ko ang dalawang hita niya habang siya naman ang nag-guide sa pagkakalaki ko na pumasok sa bukana niya.

We both moan when our bodies united. "Are you on pills?" I asked her while pumping inside her. She's a good partner in bed. "I am...yes...yes...so fill me with your hot semen please...ahhh...ahhh...ohhh..." she moaned so I shut her mouth with our hot kisses.

I continued thrusting inside her as the heat level intensifies our body movements and until we reached the limit. Isinandal ko ang ulo ko sa balikat niya habang sabay kaming humihingal.