Hate

-----------------------------------------------------------
by:Xentie
idea by:migz(I think lol don't remember 😭😭)
-----------------------------------------------------------
!! everything here is fictional !!
this is kind of angst ( HELP IDK HOW TO WRITE ANGST 😭😭😭😭 SO PLZ BARE WITH ME HERE)
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I just hate her so bad" he said while walking with his friend, Alex, Alex is a pansexual guy and you probably already have an idea what his pronouns are.

"Dude don't be so mean to your stepsis, you'll get along soon don't worry, you know might probably miss her when she, you know moves out of college" Alex said while texting his crush

"I just hate her so badly, she's just sooo annoying" he responded "clearly you haven't seen the good side of her Jason-" "Alex,for the last time there is no good side of her" Jason said with a hint of anger in his voice "ok, chill" Alex said with a little bit of fear in his voice.

he knows what Jason is like, they have been friends since childhood, so, obviously Alex knows what he's capable of.

silence filled the air it was kind of awkward if you'd ask me

3 minutes later, they're already at Alex's house "Bye dude, see you later" "Later bro" Alex waved his hand, Jason did the same too,

4 minutes had passed it was a long way home for Jason he lives at the end of the road, wow that must suck for him.

Everything felt endless and started thinking about his stepsister, you may ask why does he have a stepsister in the first place, you see his mother died a year ago, his father was desperate for love his father always missed his mother so he searched for love, and he did found another woman she was beautiful and kind and loving as his first wife, despite his son's opinion on him having another wife, he didn't listen, instead he just remarried the woman, she had a daughter named Millie, she was lesbian(FUCK OUT MY WAY WHO U SEE ME IM ROLLIN WITH THE LGBT- ok I'll stop) she was near to being a collage student, since the school is ending soon and Jason's in senior high Alex as well, but back to the topic, Jason hates her so much, why?, well you see, Millie said rude things to Jason's mother, Amber, she said her name is kind of bland and how her style was, but that was 6 months ago, good thing she apologized to Jason and Jason's dad, Jason's dad forgave her but Jason didn't.

"well looks like we're here" Jason mumbled, Jason opened the door to see his stepsister , Millie, "oh!, I didn't see your there Jason" said Millie "Sup" Jason blandly said, Jason was tired of life, everything is now much worse than before, everything was bland, everything felt gloomy, it felt wrong to him, he was deep in though when he heard a knock on his door "come in" Jason said, it was Millie "heyo, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going outside with my friends and tell dad that and also your friend Alex is here" Millie said cheerfully, she looked happy, Jason wasn't "ok" Jason said blandly again, like always it was normal to Millie now, Jason was walking down the stairs with his dark cyan hoodie while his hands were in his sweatpants (???) "whats up dude" Alex said while putting his hands out for a hug, Jason accepted his hug "Sup dude"  "Bye Alex, bye Jason" Millie waved at them "BYE MILLIE!!" Alex shouted while waving a goodbye to her "bye Millie" Jason said blandly, again "see? She isn't so bad why are you even mad at her, that was 6 months ago" "let's not talk about it, please" Jason said, still mad for she said at her mom "ok chill" Alex replied "wanna play Minecraft?? " Jason said "HELL YEA" Alex said with excitement "cool let's go then, last one at my room's a rotten egg" Jason said loudly.

---------------------[time skip]-----------------------

after a while Which was 3 hours Alex checked the time it was 6:12, Alex arrived at 4:15 "brooooooo I'm hungggggrrrrryyyyyy" said Alex while holding the controller upsidedown in Jason's bed "ok I'll go get some food"