🐝Tubbo and Tommy💥

(This ones going to be short casue I still need to update the other story :^)

(Y/n pov)

     It's been a few week living with the Dream Team. They have been nothing but nice...apparently Sapnap REALLY hates pets, Geroge loves cuddles and sleep from me and Dream. But he'll never admit he likes is which makes me giggle.

"Y/n be good while we go get supplies and make sure Geroge wakes up soon"

Da-Dream told me as he picked me up and gave me a kiss (PLATONIC FATHERLY LOVE) I smiled and used my puffy arms to hug him.

Sapnap wasn't home cause he was hanging out with his fiancés..Big Q and Karl.

"Okay love you "

I squeaked as he put me down and pat my head..

"Love you too"

He learned the blob language over the few weeks which was very helpful for me , but Geroge and Sapnap haven't quite grasped it ..

He shut the door and I waddled over to Gogy..

"GOGY"

I squeaked really loud but he was still snoring..I sighed and cuddled up to George and fell asleep with the mushroom man..

(Y/n's dream)

It was cold when I woke up ...Gogy was gone and the house was destroyed....

"Y/n"

I turned around and saw Dream.. I ran up to him...wait ran??? I don't have...I looked down...

My legs grew in....blobs have the ability to take a human form when they are above the age of 8...and I was 10...

"Y/n what the Honk did you do"

Dream glares at me...I shiver and back up...

"I didn't do anything"

I spoke ....I spoke ...NO NO NO IM NOT READY....

I started  to scream and cry and Dream started to yell insults at me....this is what you get ...your useless.....moron...

(Y/n's dream over)

"Y/n!!!!"

I jolt awake to see a worried Gogy...I touch my bloby face with my marshmallow hands... I  sniffle..

"Are you okay?"

"Nightmare"

I told Gogy he looked at me and hugged my squishy body close to his....

"I'm sorry....your a beautiful f/c blob and you deserve to not have nightmares."

(Future me:haha I fixed it losers j/)

I looked at him with wide eyes...he understood that.

BANG BANG

" Oh crap I forgot I need to help Tommy and Tubs today."

I tilted my head in curiousness (I can't spell :'( .

"They are my friends and they are quite loud so if you would like you can stay-"

"NO"

I griped his shirt..

"Well okay then"

He got me to let go of his shirt and put me on his shoulder.. the mushroom man walked over to the door and opened it...

"GEORGENOTFOUND!"

The beach blonde screamed on the top of his lungs...he wore a red and white shirt with begie pants..he had light blue eyes and scars on his nose..

"Hi, you guys are a bit early.."

Mo-Geroge said rubbing is arm, and sighing.

"What do you not like us?!"

The brunette guy with ram horns, a giant scar, and very short , and to mention he looked imtimateding..I shivered...these guys look like trouble..

"Yo Geroge what the hells on you shoulder."

The blond one got up close and poked me and I squeaked...

" *sigh* come in and I'll tell you"

When we were all in I was on the floor with the brunette one playing with an aluminum flower...they are always my favorite...

"So your tell me that this thing it's  you and Dreams kid"

(Future me again:it's fixed:D)

Gogy studdered something I couldn't hear after the blonde one..Tommy I think it was said that..I looked at the brunette which I think was Tubbo and shurged.

"I know Tommy's crazy"

Tubbo snickered to me.. I giggled..maybe they aren't to bad ..

A few hours later they had to go home and I was sad...I just made new friends and they are already leaving..

"Bye boss woman/person/man"

Tubbo bonked his head against mine...it was how rams show affection...

"Bye tubby"

I squeaked...I heard Dream stifle a laugh..he came home few hours ago...

"Bye bloby"

Tommy looked at me and started put the door..he didn't give me a hug...I started after him squeaking as loud as I could to get his attention..

"What the Honk do you want child?!?"

He turned around to see me out of breath.. I held my bloby arms hopping for a hug...he bent down and pat my head instead..

Good enough..

"Y/n!!"

Dream called me as I waved and hoped away from Tommy..he had a slight smile which was nice..

"Yes?"

I was back in side and dinner was already set on the table..

"I have a very important question well I mean we"

He set me on the chair..

"What is it?"

I asked nibbling on a carrot...

"Can you transform.."

( thanks for 21 reads it means soo much to me :)!!!!