1-New Beggining

A/N
--------------------------------------
I'll try to Update this Story often 
But I don't promise anything,
Also this is the first truly XReader story I write so it will
Not be very good.
Waning: this Chapter is very borin

-------------------------------------------
"Third Person View"

Our protagonist/You was getting ready to go to his the kingdom he was gonna move in, getting his coffee ready and stuff he was gonna move whit, he finished his coffee and packed his stuff to move in into his new apartment he rented to move in ther...

Our protagonist/You was getting ready to go to his the kingdom he was gonna move in, getting his coffee ready and stuff he was gonna move whit, he finished his coffee and packed his stuff to move in into his new apartment he rented to move in there and well live there, he got his horse ready and went to the Kingdom, arriving to the place he was greeted and welcomed to enter, then from there he placed his horse in the stable were he could go and get it, and later leave it there sometimes just for now because he was going to make a "safer place" for his horse to be, he entered in his apartment and placed his stuff, and went to the market and bought some fruits for his new home because cookies also need food if you didn't know, then... Boredom came. he was bored as heck he hadn't had anything to do in his spare time because this was a new place he just moved in.
Until...
*Knock Knock*

Y/N - "Who's there?" ??? - "Delivery!" Y/N - "Leave it in the door!" ??? - "ok."

First Person View

Well my furniture was here I guess now I have something to do now, I went to opened the door to grab the heavy furniture and placed it in my apartment and maybe decorate a bit
STL (Kinda lazy to write how he places furniture)
I finished placing everything in the apartment and decorated a bit like I said in my mind, and then again boredom came into my head, *Maybe I can make friends in this town?* Well now I knew what I was gonna do whit my boredom, so I went outside to maybe have someone to talk to or maybe a hobby.

I was walking around until I bumped into someone... ???-"Sorry I wasn't looking" Y/N-"No it's alright"???-"May I ask who you are?" Y/N-"Oh I'm Y/N and yours?"Eclair-"Oh im Eclair Cookie nice to meet you!" Y/N-"Ok nice to meet you Eclair" Eclair-"Well Y/N what are you doing around the museum?" Y/N-"Oh well i'm new around here so I came looking around the city to make friends" Eclair-"Well then, Goodluck" Y/N-"GoodLuck!"

Eclair Cookie's Point of View

"Aahhhhgr I just wasted my opurtunity to make another friend... a cute one... WAIT WHY DO I THINK THAT A COOKIE IS HOT?! No calm down Eclair it's probably just you remember be calm"
*Eclair Breaths in and out* *Espresso Cookie walks in* Espresso-"Oh hi Eclair how are the Relics of the kingdom?" Eclair-"Their fine" Espresso-"Is something wrong Eclair?" Eclair-"Oh no-nothi-ng" Espresso-"🤨" Espresso-"Well if you say so" Espresso walks in, still whit a raised eyebrow.

Back again whit us or Y/N

Y/N enters and see's some relics, then... Y/N-"Ahharg!" Espresso-"Oh sorry I scared you" Y/N-"No problem don't worry about me hah-ha" Espresso-"Well who are you i've never seen you before?" Y/N-"Oh im Y/N Cookie Nice too meet you im new in here" Espresso-"Oh well, welcome to the kingdom then!" Y/N-"Thanks" Espresso then walks out and says "Goodbye" you say Goodbye too then you exit after an hour of being there admiring the Relics of the museum and you leave the museum, and you make your way to your apartment to rest for the day, but something catches your attention... It was... a lollipop that looked like a moon? huh how strange maybe if I take it to that museum they will tell me what it is for now I'm gonna take it to my apartment.

A/N
-----------------
Thanks for reading this!
I'll try and make the next chapter more intresting
for now cya!
-------------------------

Word count: 657